spider mite eggs

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chazmaine420

Reaction score
I spotted mites in my veg tent and gave them a good spray of sns217. It seems to have killed the live ones but I see these cloudy little balls under the microscope. Are these egg sacs? If so can they still hatch or did the SNS217 kill them as well? Should i re apply the spray and if so when?

I am not well versed in the different pesticides used to handle Mites but I believe a couple well timed doses is necessary to wipe them out. Not sure if SNS217 kills the eggs or not. Rose should be by and I think she knows quite a bit on that pesticide.

Hi Chaz, read the label on the 217 and follow it exactly. I have used the 209 and don't have the 217. If it tells you to repeat on a certain day, do it. 217 is supposed to stop the life cycle. It will work if you follow the directions.

Hi Chaz, read the label on the 217 and follow it exactly. I have used the 209 and don't have the 217. If it tells you to repeat on a certain day, do it. 217 is supposed to stop the life cycle. It will work if you follow the directions.

Thanks for the info Rose. I wasn't sure which one you have used. Just know that you kicked The Borg's butt. :D

Latest posts

Back