Spider mites and Harvest

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ston-loc

Reaction score
Searched other threads, but not seeing an answer. Noticed from the pic in Deficiency or disease thread, and commented one of my plants leaves look the same. I've been looking with my loop every day, and today was the first I actually saw a bug. Spider mites. I am outdoor by the way. This plant that has it the worst that I actually saw the bug on I wasn't planning to harvest for another week to week and a half so I sprayed it down with Azamax. One of my others that only has minimal signs of damage on a few sections of leaves I planned to harvest on sat so I didn't spray that one. Guess my main question is if there are living mites on the plant and I harvest it, what's going to happen with them? Will they leave because essentially the plant is dead/dying? I didn't need this, this close to the end :hitchair:

Will they leave because essentially the plant is dead/dying?

:aok:

they will crawl to the top of the branch hanging...No worries my frined..Ive been seeing mites on my outdoor grow as well..but mine would take 100000 of the Borg to hurt them now...our temps have kept at Bay...Happy harvesting :48:

take care and be safe

Thanks man. Figured there's not much to do about them at this point. Just wondered where they'll go once I cut and dried. Getting ansy to chop!

Latest posts

Back