Spider mites, why are they so hard to eliminate...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
get some Pyganic and knock them down......I sprayed every 3 days and choked them out.....you can use Pyganic in flower
So, I have a question. Actually 2. Can you spray directly on the bud? And how do you get all the eggs in a cramped, bushy, hard to reach tent?

get some Pyganic and knock them down......I sprayed every 3 days and choked them out.....you can use Pyganic in flower
Perfect and thanks big pimp…
I mean sur, just needed to know how often.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    34.1 KB · Views: 3
Reactions: zem
So, I have a question. Actually 2. Can you spray directly on the bud? And how do you get all the eggs in a cramped, bushy, hard to reach tent?

I put a few drops of Dawn dishwashing soap in my sprayer with the Pyganic...acts as a surfacant and gets into all the nooks and crannies..

if I’m not mistaken , the Pyganic smothers the mite , does not kill on contact , I think mite eggs hatch every three day? so that’s why I spray every 3 days...it takes about a 2 applications and then there is a noticeable change..

can be sprayed on buds..it’s OMRI approved , but I think that is for mostly edibles...I need to refresh my knowledge here and look into smoking it and or how long it takes to off gas...

we blast everything and make oil , we do save some flowers for joints but for the most part , we dab...so I don’t worry to much about foreign ingredients because most of them get purged out..

bottom line , read the instructions on the dam label!...

Just my general thoughts about spider mites. If you have outdoor plants or can take your plants outdoors temporarily, you can take a water hose spray to your plants, directing your spray up underneath the foliage to physically remove most of them.

That will help with the immediate infestation. Then I would use the advised chem/organic treatments.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back