Spider mites...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MrNiceGuy1313

Reaction score

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1411139518606.jpg
    67.1 KB · Views: 160
Looks like mites to me too. I don't ever recommend spraying anything on the plants in flower jmo. However, you aren't that far in to flower yet. You may be able to use an organic pesticide still. How long is the estimated flower time for this gal?

My guess would be about 7 more weeks at least. It's my first time around, and is a bag seed.

Since you have more than 6 weeks i would say go for it, just don't harvest early.

If it is not heavy into flowering you can spray her real good with some water. Most likely you will want to treat her with something safe to use in flower that won't ruin the taste of your buds. They are a huge PITA to battle. Good luck.

IMO in another 7 weeks it will look like a Halloween plant with webs everywhere.
I would make a decision about how you want to treat this plant or it will soon overcome the whole plant.
Are you ok with smoking dried dead mites? Ewwwwww
This plant needs attention asap, or trash it. :(.

Get some Sierra Natural science SNS 209 and follow the directions.l Organic and works.

Sierranaturalscience.com

I'll be following up with a spray everyday until they're gone. I also sprayed the pot, soil and the whole growing area. I got the potion from a chemist at UClA. Avid grower and swears by it. I caught it early. No webs, nothing like that. I'm hoping for the best. We'll see I guess.

Lolz...clearly you have not had mites before...they are like cockroaches, if there is one there are a million of 'em and they can survive a nuclear explosion.

Heed the advice above.
You have NO clue what your dealing with!
Like I said, take substantial action now or trash that plant.
Also, clean, clean, clean and clean again, not just your grow area but all surrounding areas! Many times. You have a huge problem, even IF u trash that plant and dont clean properly they will hatch again in your next grow, ask others if u don't believe me.

Lolz...clearly you have not had mites before...they are like cockroaches, if there is one there are a million of 'em and they can survive a nuclear explosion.

:yeahthat:

You might actually be good but the chances are slim that a rinse with just water will eradicate them. I would order the stuff Rose suggested and keep it handy when/if they come back. Once you have battled them you have a certain respect for their plague like quality. They come in and take over if left unchecked.

I'm not taking it lightly. I have a watchful eye on em daily. I'll be on super clean duty

Spider mites are born pregnant. THey are capable of laying eggs everyday. You need to turn your plant on it's side and get every part of the leaf soaked. What is your secret weapon?

You take 4-5 habanero's and 1 pint of water. Steep it for 20 min. Don't boil, it'll **** it up. Once you lean over the pot and it burns your eyes. It's good. Cool it to room temp, and strain. Put it in a spray bottle and good to go. I recommend using at least shirt over your mouth and nose. Turn off fans and don't hang in the room after spraying. I did earlier and don't see 1 mite. I **** you not. I'm still following up with more treatments. But looks legit so far

I hit the tribe hard with Azamax, then hit em again 7 days later. They are wicked hardy bugs, they found their way in thru fresh air or dirt....they'll be back :)

I'll just have to kill em again. I'm only livin here for another 10 months. Then will have a yard to garden. Start brand new

They do get immune to whatever is being used after using 2 or three times, they just march right thru it. I haven't seen that with sns yet though. I hope you got um.

Latest posts

Back