Spider mites...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No--the pepper stuff will not work. Spider mites are not one of those things you deal with daily. You hit them hard with something specially made for mites. If you *****-foot around, they get stronger and more immune to pesticides every generation. I would recommend using SNS 217 rather than 209 is you have an active mite infestation. After they are gone, you use SNS 209 to keep them gone. I have run out of SNS 209 and gotten mites. It seems like I need the 217 to get rid of them. Azamax is also an organic product that I have used that works. It did take 2 applications, though.

Avid and/or Forbid will take care of them permanently if you use it preemptively.

Just found them in my room, its been a while since I visited here but I always know where to go for good advice.

I used SNS 217 for the first time and it worked. That was a month ago. only applied once.

I have quit using products like Avid and Forbid since I found SNS products. Avid and Forbid are terribly toxic and cannot be used very far into flowering. Having found a safe effective natural product, I feel far far safer using that. And it works!

Latest posts

Back