Spider mites

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got purchased Azamax the other day tank you. We'll see what happens. :cool::cool:
Remember you have to disrupt the life cycle. Spray generously above but especially the underside of the leaves at least three times every other day. Wouldn't hurt to do it a fourth. That will alleviate the problem.

Brother, you said a mouth full.
I'm sick of this Woke bullshit and whinny ass ppl crying about our Country's past. Dont like it tear your ass to Russia.
Well the past is done, I'm sure when reparations come around, good folks on the hill will cut me some slack seeing that the north fought and died to free the slaves. Wait what, *** am I thinking. I would like to know what the good folks on the Hill are doing about the estimated 40 million people held in slavery around the world today. Also does that mean Elon Musk is entitled to reparations, he's an African American. Had to be said.

Avid is serious stuff in my eyes but they give a form of that crap to horses as a dewormer and humans now for covid 🤣
when used correctly is safe, very short half life and no plants go into flower for a month so it has time to leave the system...not used correctly it will cause nerve damage...

I used it a very long time ago but I don’t even look for it anymore. Don’t want anything to do with it. Avid and Daminozide/Paclobutrazol are products that when used together with proper nute and ph levels will give you 3 pounds a light….and possibly cancer and early death. Maybe I’m over reacting but azamax in veg is about as harsh as I can ever get before scrapping a grow.

I’m sure I’m overreacting, but no one is gonna tell us the truth about what could be carcinogenic in their herb, and nerve damage or cancer is not something I’m willing to risk.

I’m actually more worried about handling the products, but if I won’t handle them then I sure don’t want them in my bud plants.

won’t be surprised by the negative effects we hear about years later from all the human ivermectin injections

mebbe you are over reacting, mebbe not...we've all been lied to all our lives...sure hope you didn't get that jab...what really bothers me is the chemtrails they spray over both our homes...we do the best we can

It’s funny I say I went to college just to discover we have been lied to our whole lives. I earned my degree in an applied science field so hearing things like the new green global warming scheme, infringing on your civil liberties stops bad people, boys can be girls…etc. from any mouth instantly labels you as a layman and lacking any concept of the scientific method.

Should just change my name to Off Topic and hell no I didn’t get the shot. I made that decision long before covid 19.

The government has been lying to us for a very long time.

I used it a very long time ago but I don’t even look for it anymore. Don’t want anything to do with it. Avid and Daminozide/Paclobutrazol are products that when used together with proper nute and ph levels will give you 3 pounds a light….and possibly cancer and early death. Maybe I’m over reacting but azamax in veg is about as harsh as I can ever get before scrapping a grow.

I’m sure I’m overreacting, but no one is gonna tell us the truth about what could be carcinogenic in their herb, and nerve damage or cancer is not something I’m willing to risk.

I’m actually more worried about handling the products, but if I won’t handle them then I sure don’t want them in my bud plants.

won’t be surprised by the negative effects we hear about years later from all the human ivermectin injections
I agree but my new plants are only 4 inches off the dirt. when i see new growth not showing any more tunneling I'm gonna pinch the bad stuff off. Or I got next Christmas stocking stuffers right here.
It’s funny I say I went to college just to discover we have been lied to our whole lives. I earned my degree in an applied science field so hearing things like the new green global warming scheme, infringing on your civil liberties stops bad people, boys can be girls…etc. from any mouth instantly labels you as a layman and lacking any concept of the scientific method.

Should just change my name to Off Topic and **** no I didn’t get the shot. I made that decision long before covid 19.
I never went to college, I'm thankful for that. My son went to college it was the biggest waste of money I ever spent. My son hates every thing, why try you'll never do it, where all doomed. I should of marched him right down to the recruiter to learn a trade. My wife said my son ain't going in the service OK smart ******* women what's he gonna do now stay around the house till we die, I'll ******* burn it first.

I agree but my new plants are only 4 inches off the dirt. when i see new growth not showing any more tunneling I'm gonna pinch the bad stuff off. Or I got next Christmas stocking stuffers right here.

I never went to college, I'm thankful for that. My son went to college it was the biggest waste of money I ever spent. My son hates every thing, why try you'll never do it, where all doomed. I should of marched him right down to the recruiter to learn a trade. My wife said my son ain't going in the service OK smart ******* women what's he gonna do now stay around the house till we die, I'll ******* burn it first.
Should've whipped him with a knotted plow line.

Latest posts

Back