Spidermites?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A

AeroTX

It seems that one of my snazzleberry plants got spidermites. It's not too bad yet, and it is close to harvest anyway. Should I try and treat it or harvest now and clean the bud so I can cure it? Never had this problem before, any help would be appreciated!

close to harvest? within a week then dont worry. mites are feeding on a next to dead plant anyway. when you chop it the mites will die as there is no food source. just watch yer other plants if ya have any.

p.s. mites feed on plant juices. not the bud. ok?

Ty, Astra, you have always been a helpful! I was so worried. Should I just wait until the thrics say it's ready then? I took tweesers to it to get rid of the webs as much as I could.

Tried to PM ya back this AM, says your PM box is full. Might want to delete some messages man.
I'd agree with Astra as you don't want to dump a bunch of chems on it this close to harvest.

hey bud, tip: run a hand vaccuum lightly on the webs, look inside the plant along main stem. and you can wash with cold water in a sponge underside of big fan leafs. you got a 10 day window at least.

Thanks, always good to learn from you pro's. Sorry, Mutt, I thought I had deleated some. I will do that now.

Latest posts

Back