Sponsored Mars Hydro TSL 2000 Rainbow Sherbet Grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Does it get as scary inside your brain as it does inside mine? Lines from movies, TV shows, books and music pop into my head all the time…
1653825280857.png
1653825417338.png

Big thanks @Jeff Arthur i got to see what the rainbow sherbet tastes like.
Still has a little cure time but smells fruity and actually has the rainbow sherbet flavor on the exhale.
Good stuff…
My wife loves it too
Thanks bro
Definitely a MILF ……
I mean MILS lol
image.jpg

Big thanks @Jeff Arthur i got to see what the rainbow sherbet tastes like.
Still has a little cure time but smells fruity and actually has the rainbow sherbet flavor on the exhale.
Good stuff…
My wife loves it too
Thanks bro
Definitely a MILF ……
I mean MILS lolView attachment 298456
Np!!! That was the mother of your clones i gave you! My big girl super crop!!! All tops!!! Yeah i only Jared it 4 days b4. Still ciring. Mines sitting rihht at 61% I the jars! I'm harvesting 8 more of those in 3 wks. Maybe 4.

Np!!! That was the mother of your clones i gave you! My big girl super crop!!! All tops!!! Yeah i only Jared it 4 days b4. Still ciring. Mines sitting rihht at 61% I the jars! I'm harvesting 8 more of those in 3 wks. Maybe 4.
And yes the smell is amazing! Fruity af and a lil gassy!!

Hey @Jeff Arthur . Question for ya if you don't mind. Is that rainbow sherbet cut something that you hunted out of a pack of seeds, or is it the rs11 cut that is floating around right now? Thanks in advance!

Hey @Jeff Arthur . Question for ya if you don't mind. Is that rainbow sherbet cut something that you hunted out of a pack of seeds, or is it the rs11 cut that is floating around right now? Thanks in advance!
I actually won 2 of them feminized in a Facebook giveaway. Along with this 6in inline fan and a pack of training clips. It did not say a company name on the package so I don't have a clue sorry Bubba. But it is fire I know that. I got eight more plants right now I will be harvesting in 3 weeks. All the Clones

Reactions: gmo
I actually won 2 of them feminized in a Facebook giveaway. Along with this 6in inline fan and a pack of training clips. It did not say a company name on the package so I don't have a clue sorry Bubba. But it is fire I know that. I got eight more plants right now I will be harvesting in 3 weeks. All the Clones
Appreciate the info and congratulations on your win. That's a nice prize and you pulled a beauty out of those seeds!

Super exited for some new strains coming.
I got clones of….
Primus
Purple Kush
And Purple Punch on the way shortly.
This new amazing light will be running those soon as well!
🤤

Last edited:
Fantastic. You're really getting the hang of it! I'd label it dialed in.

Keep it green, my friend!

Getting chunky!
Got some slight spotting on the leaves of the Chemdawg I am not quite sure what happened.
But my whole grow room smells amazing.
A mix of fruit loops and the gmo and Irene in the other tent.
Almost like garlic fruit loops.
8394F480-8EF7-4E60-85C5-FBDEE94C7E36.jpeg
EAFFFE1A-57D8-4AE5-9A9F-8218CD0D50EB.jpeg
AEEA3245-B8DA-4859-9222-0213C9864510.jpeg
7EE9B18F-67AE-46A3-AA5B-78A61DA8109A.jpeg
F548F85F-17DE-4F51-A36C-29D29491C2AA.jpeg
51E4ED7C-3B04-480C-B33D-70314165EF8D.jpeg
E1EE5FF4-C320-406A-85D4-71762FBF30B5.jpeg

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back