Spots on leaves

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
use water bottle and mist the plant and see if there are webs. looks like spider mite or Thrip damage

:vap-leafy_wave:

Looks like spider mites to me get some azamax or other mite control spray underside of leaves

I'd agree with the mites diagnoses. There evil! cant do much about it after 3-4 weeks into flower though so act fast.

Thrips. Two words....diatomaceous earth.

Also looks like a pH or nutrient issue too...

The tiny white specks on the leaves appear to be either spider mites or thrips. I would say mites but either way, you need to get some Azomax, or SNS and treat the plant asap.

The bigger yellow/brown spots make me think calcium or manganese deficiency. But before treating ffor that, we need to know what kind of soil they are in, and how much(how big of a pot).

what all do you feed them. How often, how much?

What kind of water do you give them, how often and how much?

Are these plants grown outside or inside?

What temps do they live in?

Do you check the pH of your water/solution before adding to soil? Do you check it after watering, at the runoff?

Yeah whay hushpup said mor info info info :48: but btw those are mites not thrips and does look like he has a little cal or mang deficientcy too good call hush

She is outside, Vancouver temp, feed her morebloom, couple of times a week,,5 gallon pot with seasoil potting mixture.

What is in the seasoil potting mixture? I suspect you may need some lime in your soil to help with calcium/magnesium, and you will need something to get rid of the mites. since it is outside, I would use a combination of SNS217 and Azomax.

Morbloom seems to be more of a bud enhancer than a bloom fertilizer. With a N-P-K of 0-10-10, I just don't think it is giving your plant what it needs. While the need for N goes way down in flowering, IMO, you still need a food that has some N in it.

I agree that the spots appear to be spider mites and agree with Hush that a mix of Azamax and SNS 217 to combat them.

mites, thrips, bugs... DE or avid.

They both work great.

The "food" your using is not made for canna. It contains no micro nutrients and has no nitrogen

Buy a quality fertilizer and get on the bug problem STAT. Mites can wreak havoc QUICK.

Latest posts

Back