Spots

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kush91

Reaction score
ok so i started to notice red/brown spots on the leaves of my flowering plant. i have about 2 weeks left. if anyone could help would be great.i do have a smaller pot and could of used a bigger one but its just about done. what should i do........and yes btw my light fell on my plant so i had to cut the main cola off

photo-1.JPG

photo-3.JPG

photo-2.JPG

hard to see with that light ....looks like cal/mag...is this on the entire plant?...have ya spilled any nutrients on her?...She looks like she needs more then 2 more weeks...how long she been in..and what strain?

oh...Welcome to The site

take care and be safe

I'm agreeing, Atleast 3-4 (leaning on 4) weeks from the looks of it.

60 day wonder. on the 8th of december will be 60 days from first signs of sprout. i was going to give it one more week after that because of the recovery time and whatnot. uhmm not every leaf but yeah majority its not to bad, no i lift the botttom leafs and pour it is. would root bound cause this?

Turn off your L.E.D and take pictures? Could be a few causes, defficiencys/bugs/ just can't see nothing with the led on.

thats a standard N def. your giving too much bloom food an not enough N.

a real light would help us determine when its done though , cause it wont be done by next week for sure.

soil

They have several weeks to go yet, they are in the early stage of flowering.

What feed are you giving them?

Why are the leaf edges been cut?

We need a pic with the light off, you posted these pics knowing we could not see the plant correctly, stop doing this.

It looks like a P deficiency but unless we see a pic in white light, we will be just guessing.

:peace:

Latest posts

Back