Spotty leaves?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lol. Not sure why I’m getting this but I’m going to check the plant store if it’s still open by us.(says this on all azamax mix)

Attachments

• A9FC3508-7BB9-4B8A-A42C-62C36BEFF8F3.png
    A9FC3508-7BB9-4B8A-A42C-62C36BEFF8F3.png
    141 KB · Views: 2
Sometimes its just easier to clean the room and start over.

Those are small plants and should be easy with a 360 degree sprayer to get all after spraying 4 times every other day. If she had huge plants I would agree to some extent but mites IMO are really easier than thrips because they don't live in the soil. You can get to mites easily you just have to be persistent in order to get all hatching eggs. I have done it more that once and this won't be the last time you get them if you keep growing. Go get em.....good experience.

Both ideas above will work fine, I like the part about doing battle with them little suckers
Be careful that they do not turn it around and have an revolution on you.

I agree Pute but judging by what i seen after the trim,,there isnt much left.

Probably right Hopper. I just hate to kill a plant. Easy to cull for you and me.....we have been down this road before. But, when I lost my first harvest to pm I cried like a baby.

Ya big sissy. Well okay maybe I cried a little but mostly i had smoke in my eyes.😭😁

They look better today. I soaked them all again with the earths ally spray I had on hand. I will try for some better lighted pics tomorrow.
I’m not too worried that I’ll kill the mother plant, she’s been trimmed very close to this severe before and come back through. The medium 3 are still fairly small, maybe a tad over 1ft from soil to top. They’re very woody already though so I’m hopeful they’ll be alright. Even the pale one looked better tonight but I’ll be able to really tell in the morning. The littlest one🪣 looks just fine still too
🤞😌🤞

I’m not starting over until I’ve done all I can to keep these ones. I used the best 10 seeds to get this momma and she was my sole survivor after a NOOB ph panic mistake. I might be a bit attached🤣🤦🏼‍♀️. They’re basically slightly smelly houseplants until we get set up to flower them out.

I bet I really sound not worried, now.😐

Better pics tomorrow but here’s the mother, last night after trim and tonight.

Attachments

• 29E8B1AC-5538-4DA3-8DF8-626FD610DFE2.jpeg
    29E8B1AC-5538-4DA3-8DF8-626FD610DFE2.jpeg
    112.8 KB · Views: 13
  • 3950EDF8-A604-4243-BF74-9FB847C65170.jpeg
    3950EDF8-A604-4243-BF74-9FB847C65170.jpeg
    106.9 KB · Views: 13
Hope everything turns out well for you.👍

OMG girl,so sorry for this but honestly it's best to learn how to get rid of em early.And even more it's for the greater good cause we can show you a few techniques that we call ipm , intensive preventative maintenance.My absolutely fav things to apply and practice inside the grow room or tent.Ive as well as many others on here practice theses ipm applications.All of them very simple and very effective!!!.I at one time a very, very long time ago, somewhere in the b.c. or maybe it was really just around 2013 I had a battle with them.And I called on my usual allies, Capt neem oil, Sgt alcohol mixed with water and a handful of ladybugs.The battle was over a few week period and that particular harvest was one that showed the heavy ,costly price that I paid but not to worry.It served it's purpose and I became 100 times more vigilant and careful.Well I didn't mean to blow your thread up here,just trying to help some.all of the stated above is great advice to treat now, defoliating was a good idea also.well hit me up over at my current grow journal here if you want to sit thru another book I always seem to write and I'll give you my preferred ipm methods.my thread is called "Growing past the limits" .I know "cheesy" but hey I like cheese girl.well you have you a great day and I wish you the happiest of grows girl.Kyfb

The really pale little guy was definitely getting hit hard. The color is already coming back to the leaves though. I’m sure a combo of all the things I did suddenly. Fish emulsion, mite spray & trimming away that extra foliage.
The other all look good too!

And the mite-ridden-pepper is still alive with its lettuce companions. Outside. And now showing open blooms😒. It’s mostly outside still because I’m grossed that I’ve been stealing a leaf off of it to eat at random for monthsss. My snackin’ lettuce for months when I’d be plant mothering. So, yay protein?!🙃.

Attachments

• 2B4BA892-B07E-4C4C-A5C8-352D2DE84176.jpeg
    2B4BA892-B07E-4C4C-A5C8-352D2DE84176.jpeg
    87.3 KB · Views: 6
  • 1B65BA2E-3633-4872-8AA1-E12DA9A8A0D5.jpeg
    1B65BA2E-3633-4872-8AA1-E12DA9A8A0D5.jpeg
    73.7 KB · Views: 6

Latest posts

Back