Spring is here

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mutt

Just a Dawg
Reaction score
Spring is here in the SE. I took this picture yesterday while grilling out in shorts and a T-shirt.:p

IMG_1571.JPG

IMG_1572.JPG

I am not sure, but they are all over the place down here.

they look like the ones you can buy in the pet store up here. hey Mutt wanna go into buisness?
071.gif

Too fast for me to catch. hahahahaha

I've caught a few of those when i'm down in flordia.. they're cute.. but after a while their tails fall off if you handle them too much.. but they are cute... and yes spring is here.. The first skunk dead on the highway i saw just the other day.. and the birds are back keeping me awake in the morning lol

THE BROTHER'S GRUNT said:
Mutt what kind of lizard is that?
350.gif
Hey Bro's Grunt, that's a Cameleon. I always keep one in my grow room. They eat the bad bugs. One seems to find enough to survive on. Two, and one of them always turns up dead.

yeah spring was here where i am for a week or so..hit like low 80's today..but unfortunately they say (the meteorologist that is...) that temp's will be going back to normal in the middle of this week (50's)..which kinda sucks..it was nice while it lasted though..also, stoney bud? i don't think that was a chameleon..but maybe you were just messin'..

Stoney Bud said:
Hey Bro's Grunt, that's a Cameleon. I always keep one in my grow room. They eat the bad bugs. One seems to find enough to survive on. Two, and one of them always turns up dead.
yup. thats what they are. its been so long since i've been to a pet store. they change colors dont they? i think the one i had when i was a kid did. they change like green to brown right?

oh the fresh smell of spring,kidda remind me of back in the day

THE BROTHER'S GRUNT said:
yup. thats what they are. its been so long since i've been to a pet store. they change colors dont they? i think the one i had when i was a kid did. they change like green to brown right?
Yeah, that's right. I've seen them go orange, red and even blue. I saw one once that was changing from red to blue and it was truly cool looking. They are one cool little creature. Get one for your grow room man. I've never seen anything that you could call Cameleon shit, and they can't do a thing to a human, so even if the grow is in your bedroom closet, it can get out and wander around. In an average apartment or house, there is enough for it to eat to be nice and healthy. It'll check out the grow room real often. I've found mine all over the place, but I always see it in the grow room too, of and on. Little sucker will give you a start once in awhile. It'll be colored out and you'll get about 6 inches from it with your face and it'll move real quick. Makes me jump every time.

No shit went from eighty to 45. ***.

lol..i know..and the wind is kickin up too..spring gave you a taste and winter came back for its last blow..brrrr..we had the heat off all last week and even had the windows open..but damn, that shit aint happening tonite! lol.

The first day of spring is Mar 20 this year--The Vernal Equinox, when the days and night are of the same length.

But the weather doesn't pay attention to the calander. Last night we got 6" of snow here in sunny California.

i got more than a foot of snow! wwwaaaahhhoooooo skiddooing rocks

Latest posts

Back