Springtime, Indoor Plants Go Outdoor

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If u on the west coast I’m in California MAY 16 IS THE DATE TO PUT YOUR VEGGING PLANTS OUTDOORS AND THEY WILL NOT START TO FLOWER MAY 16 put your mature plants outdoors all of that trying to put mature plants out in April is a no no they gonna start budding immediately
May 16th may be true too for the east coast but I’m not sure I just assumed it was…

May 16th may be true too for the east coast but I’m not sure I just assumed it was…
I would say may 16 is from coast to coast but for sure without a doubt may 16 your plant will not start flowering On the west coast I would try that date on the east coast to see if that date also works out there So if. Anybody in the east coast wanna try this date to see I would love to know the results just put a weed plant outside may 16 and see if it stay vegging and also July 21 is the date you can expect your plants to start flowering just another small tip I can go on and on with scenarios im not going to get off topic so for now. HAPPY GROWING 🤩🤩🤩

I’m not in a hurry. I want to be sure not to put them out to early so I’ll be asking more questions especially about hardening off and getting them off the lights and use to the outdoors.

I’m not in a hurry. I want to be sure not to put them out to early so I’ll be asking more questions especially about hardening off and getting them off the lights and use to the outdoors.
Well I would try may 16 not a day sooner do you live on the east coast I would be curious if that date works on that coast

Wow if you only do one plant please confirm may 16 is the date you can put out mature plants and they will stay in vegging until July 21
They allow four plants in my state. I plan to put at least two outside for my first outside grow. My new seedlings are from 6 to 12 inches high now I’m already topping and fimming them and plan to hold them in veg under plant lights till they are ready for outside so they will have a pretty good veg start. Keeping them in veg status with no outdoor issues like pests, weather, sunlight and outside lighting being on the top of my list till July 21st would be awesome. We shall see. If you hang out here, I’m sure you will see me posting pics and getting help from our experience growers and new friends. I’ve been spending my smoke breaks with MP for some time now. Good luck with your grow new west coast friend 😎

It has everything to do with your latitude or your angle from the equator (distance north or south from the equator. East coast to west coast along the same longitude will have the exact same photoperiod.

I may understand this well, but it doesn’t mean I’m good at it. I threw 2 teens outdoor 2 weeks ago and they are absolutely flowering 😂😂😂

In Chesapeake sunrise is at 6:19 AM and sunset is 7:47PM. That's more almost 14 hours of light. I put out one clone in veg and plan to leave it to see what happens. Still bringing the others in at night.

Edit: I changed my mind. They're all staying out.

Latest posts

Back