squeezing buds

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ShuttyMcShutShut

Reaction score
Hey gang,
im half way through my 5th week of flowering....i cant help but give some of my growing buds just a gentle squeeze to see how big they are(too many white hairs to really tell by looking)....is a gentle squeeze going to effect their growth or potentcy? Keep in mind...i try not to do this at all, but im guilty of doing it a little here....a little there....that sort of thing....i know not to really put pressure on them....i guess im really asking if its going to stunt growth or kill trichomes or anything.
Peace folks....

ShuttyMcShutShut said:
Hey gang,
im half way through my 5th week of flowering....i cant help but give some of my growing buds just a gentle squeeze to see how big they are(too many white hairs to really tell by looking)....is a gentle squeeze going to effect their growth or potentcy? Keep in mind...i try not to do this at all, but im guilty of doing it a little here....a little there....that sort of thing....i know not to really put pressure on them....i guess im really asking if its going to stunt growth or kill trichomes or anything.
Peace folks....
IMHO yes you can damage trichromes by squeezing your buds. I myself wouldn't do it.

Latest posts

Back