St. Nicks 2020 Grow. Gorrilla Glue and Sonic Screwdriver

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

St_Nick

Two_Toke
Reaction score
It just happens to work out that I have a new grow starting right now and since it is a new year I'll let you watch, should you choose. Within the next couple of day I will be bringind down the two plants in flower and doing a bit of remodeling in there before the start of the next run.

In the meantime, I figured to show you the equipment I'm using and the veg room assembly along with the clones I'll be using.

Here's what is coming down
20200102_193156.jpg
20200102_193049.jpg

Uploading pics is not really my forte'. I just couldn't make a go of the coco so when I repotted the Glue I bought 6 sacks of Fox Farms and mixed it with the soil from the two I just harvested. There were 6 GG clones and they were potted in 11 gallon totes . The 3 that are remaining in the veg room are 2 sativas and my one lonely Sonic Screwdriver. I'll kill one of the Sativas and grow out the Sonic for a few weeks before cutting her up for clones. The stuff that's hanging is leftover from the harvest. I got tired of trimming so I guess that's all gonna wind up in the butter machine.

Now that they are in dirt they should pick up pretty quick and hopefully I'll flip in a week or so, once they get a little size to 'em.

20200122_173812.jpg
K. So its been about a week since I transplanted those girls and well, look for yourselves.

I topped the smaller clones Monday and as soon as they recover I'll flip the lot.

Two of the clones were older. I am lsting those to keep everything at the same height.

The little clones still in veg. I haven't decided which one to knock off yet but I did repot my Sonic mother to be.

I still have that mess hanging in the flower room. Haven't been able to find the ambition to finish trimming it up but I have ben smoking the heck out of it. Kinda nice to just walk in and chop off a bud, put it in the press and smoke it away. Or at least that's what I been saying.

Latest posts

Back