New threads and interesting conversations directly in your inbox. Sign up now and get a daily summary of the latest forum activities!
Discussion in 'Grow Journals' started by St_Nick, Jan 3, 2020.
Yeah, Hard to beat good dirt!
Imo do it after the stretch. I like to do it after day 21.
Well, its been 10 days since I took these clones,, and 100% with the plugs.
Not sure about the ones in rockwool but they look healthy
It's day 14 I think in the flower room and things are looking good
If ya look close there are some yellow leaves buried down inside. This stuff has purple veining in the stalks and it did a good job of masking the fact that I needed some calmag; Once I threw 'em some epsom salts they perked right up. My Sonic mother is getting good and bushy so I'll flip her in a few days. To be truthfull, I'm short a light right now so she'll just have to hold out for a day or so.
They all look great. Very healthy clones
Today I flipped the Sonic Screwdriver mother
The clones destined for dirt are repotted and the ones going to water farming all are showing roots
Day 18 in the flower room
Nice even canopy.
Thanks. 7ft by 4ft with with 6 plants in 11 gallon totes. right now they are about 30 inches from the base of the pot to the top of the canopy. I dare say that I could have filled the area with 3 plants but as usual I went overkill. I'm hoping for a good harvest that will allow me to take the summer off and concentrate on a different endeavor.
Last scrog i did that was your dimensions i pulled more than 2 lbs. Would that get you through summer? Lol
Maybe, 3 would be better! I also have the sonic girl and all her little sisters. I am kicking around the idea of adding one more of these lights and rotating the whole room 90 degrees before they get to large to move. The room is 9x7 so If I rotate it I could give the plants a lot more space. Right now I have just a small area tented off with panda film for these girls.
Just catching up and your plants look wonderful. The scrog came out really well. I like the spacing of the bud sites a lot.
No wasted space there...looking great Nick!
Removed the undergrowth from flower
From the top you can't really tell
There is a good sized hole in the canopy since I accidentally cut a large branch from the one on the right
Separate names with a comma.