St. Nicks 2020 Grow. Gorrilla Glue and Sonic Screwdriver

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, its been 10 days since I took these clones,, and 100% with the plugs.
20200216_221606.jpg

If ya look close there are some yellow leaves buried down inside. This stuff has purple veining in the stalks and it did a good job of masking the fact that I needed some calmag; Once I threw 'em some epsom salts they perked right up. My Sonic mother is getting good and bushy so I'll flip her in a few days. To be truthfull, I'm short a light right now so she'll just have to hold out for a day or so.

Thanks. 7ft by 4ft with with 6 plants in 11 gallon totes. right now they are about 30 inches from the base of the pot to the top of the canopy. I dare say that I could have filled the area with 3 plants but as usual I went overkill. I'm hoping for a good harvest that will allow me to take the summer off and concentrate on a different endeavor.

Maybe, 3 would be better! I also have the sonic girl and all her little sisters. I am kicking around the idea of adding one more of these lights and rotating the whole room 90 degrees before they get to large to move. The room is 9x7 so If I rotate it I could give the plants a lot more space. Right now I have just a small area tented off with panda film for these girls.

Latest posts

Back