St. Nicks 2020 Grow. Gorrilla Glue and Sonic Screwdriver

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Day 27 in the flower room
20200227_215222.jpg
20200227_215211.jpg
20200227_214902.jpg

If you take a good look at momma and her clones you will get my third best argument for growing from clones after saving genetics and knowing the sex of your efforts. In my experience clones are much bushier then the original plant when she sprouted from seed. Momma was a clone and I am going to have to thin her out before she gets to far into flower.

I saw a video from Remo where he did the bamboo cross-beam thing. I forgot about that until seeing your picture. Something to keep in my head if I ever have enough room to give my plants enough space to not be up against the walls of the tent(which is not good). Nice trim job.

Loven your work SN , How did you get under that canopy to trim , I did a sog last grow and could only get to the front plants to trim up , got 23 oz from 5 plants but I only have 3 x 4 area , looks like you got a lot more there , keep them pics coming

Crocket, it takes some creative bending and by that I mean my broken old body! I just start at the front and work my way through the lot. It took probably an hour and I only chopped one main branch. I take as many fan leave as I can find that are blocking bud sights on top then I clean out the bottom. Go back and take more fan leaves and then I remove everything the light doesn't hit.

Crocket, it takes some creative bending and by that I mean my broken old body! I just start at the front and work my way through the lot. It took probably an hour and I only chopped one main branch. I take as many fan leave as I can find that are blocking bud sights on top then I clean out the bottom. Go back and take more fan leaves and then I remove everything the light doesn't hit.
LOL , I was thinking of putting my next grow on trolleys with the net attached to trolley not the walls so I can pull them out of grow room and work on them , my body dosnt bend like it used to , and that damb belly dosnt fit in tight places any more

I saw a video from Remo where he did the bamboo cross-beam thing. I forgot about that until seeing your picture. Something to keep in my head if I ever have enough room to give my plants enough space to not be up against the walls of the tent(which is not good). Nice trim job.
OF, thanks. That is exactly where I learned it myself. By the time I'm done there may wind up being a bunch of cross bars on her. I'm not sure how much stretch I'm going to get but it is very sativa leaning so could be a lot. Last two times I've grown it something has gone wrong. Seeded the first time and re-vegged in the middle of flower the second time. My buddy wasn't very good at taking care of the garden.

It looks great and I agree about clones being so much more shapely than seed plants. It takes a while for a seed plant to sexually mature and go from opposite nodes (pair of nodes, then a whole bunch of stem, then another pair) to alternating, where side branches are staggered and you can do a nicer job of sculpting the plant.
Congrats on the new light too your garden is lovely!

Latest posts

Back