St. Nicks 2020 Grow. Gorrilla Glue and Sonic Screwdriver

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Momma survived the defoliation and now she is stacking bud
20200305_202428.jpg

By next week she will be getting colorful

The plants in the water garden are an experiment. People often say that hydro is better then soil so I figured to see for myself. I 6 clones in soil and 6 in hydro. The clones are all the same from the same mother and they are all getting fed Dakine 420 synthetic nutrients. I am gonna do 4 rdwc, 2 dwc and 4 in my usual dirt. I figure by the end I'll have a good idea what I like and how it compares to organic in soil.

Thanks Rose. I just hope it all works out before I get started on my outdoor projects. I'm not the best at updating these and once I start building both the garden and the journal will get pretty slack I'm afraid.

A garage. And a house. Right now the garage is the priority. I been spending more'n I should so I need to get back to making some sort of irregular income!

Not sure about that but this time of the year my crops do tend to come out good. The springtime crop always gets the best humidity and best all around temperatures and environment. The rest of the year it is a drag trying to keep it all dialed in.

Latest posts

Back