St. Nicks 2020 Grow. Gorrilla Glue and Sonic Screwdriver

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Finally, here's veg.
20200319_210825.jpg
20200319_210817.jpg

So far I am not seeing the big advantage to hydro. Everything looks pretty much the same

Those are some serious buds, Nick. West Virginie Hillbilly Magic? Used to work with a guy from the hills your are in. Smartest guy I have ever met(retired navy nuke guy). He said the people around him grew some epic buds. Must be sumpin’ in the water?

I grew up in wv., St albans.....real shithole. It was at least full of natural beauty as a kid. Now the water is poisoned, the air is a carcinogen, the burned out meth shacks outnumber the non burned shacks, and the only choices people have there now are meth addiction or opioid addiction. Had to go back to bury my father in december, should be the last time i ever have to go back, hopefully.
I understand that not ALL of wv is this way, but its its almost like a third world country at this point.

In the last couple of days the hydro girls have come on like gangbusters, the dirt plants not so much. I blame myself, the dirt plants are root bound and showing that with slow growth. I broke down and started to create myself a grow space just for water gardening. I wish it was bigger but it appears I'll have to make due with space for 3 plants at a time, maybe just 2. Anyways, I have an area 33 inches by 5 ft. 5inches. I know some people can fit more plants in that space but I seem to always let them get to big in th veg room. Anyways, I am going to close in the area with panda film and put a zipper in for access. I'll try and upload some pictures this evening.

Well, glad to say you are right, Amazon dropped off everything today. I'm going to be hard at for the next day or so. It is day 53 in the glue room, I need to get ready to harvest it and the area I use to dry in is nowhere large enough. I have a plan though. The water garden needs to get under a scrog and I haven't put together the RDWC setup yet. The dirt plants need to be re-potted. They will replace the glue when she comes down. Can you buy dirt from Amazon? I also need to take some clones and I have seeds on the way from Spain.

The next couple of days are going to e real busy at the hillbilly's shack. I started harvesting the glue today. Its day 59 for her by the calendar and she's bout 20% amber. Glue is already couch potato smoke so I couldn't go much further with it. If I wind up with a decent candidate I may try and reveg one since I didn't take any clones this time. I have run her 4 times now and besides, I have seeds.

Man Nick, I'm going back through here and taking notes! You're the late night read tonight dude.

Final for the glue

Attachments

• 20200405_192906.jpg
    20200405_192906.jpg
    66.1 KB · Views: 12
  • 20200405_192927.jpg
    20200405_192927.jpg
    57.8 KB · Views: 12

Latest posts

Back