St. Nicks 2020 Grow. Gorrilla Glue and Sonic Screwdriver

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok, so this momma Sonic is getting more abuse then she needs. For the next week or so My big flower room is going to be a veg room while the girls get used to their new pots and find their stride. Since I have all that room I may just add a few plants, its going to depend on wether I grow the nerve to go out for more tubs. Maybe i'll throw them into 5 gal. buckets, who knows what tomorrow brings? Ok so now. I redid the flower room, turned everything 90 degrees and covered the floor in panda film. Not for the reflectivity but to protect the floor. Its particle board and its starting to come apart. Before this night is over Momma is going into her own little room. I'll update some more tomorrow. Pics to follow.

Did some up potting
20200405_192637.jpg
20200405_192729.jpg
20200405_192725.jpg

Sweet. Cant wait

Well, it's been a while, here's an overdue update. 3 out of 4 hydros died of root rot the last one is drying now.
20200602_204641.jpg

Yup I do alright in dirt. I figured out wht I did wrong with the hydro but I also came to the conclusion that its just to particular. I can do dirt in my sleep.

I love dirt also.my first love,where I started and where I seem to get the best terpene production and taste.but I also love Coco.looking absolutely great in the veg rooms.ill be keeping an eye on you here,I can't wait to see all these girls flower.happy growing bro and thx for the content.

Latest posts

Back