St. Nicks Hillbilly House Grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice scrog nick. Beautiful canopy

I really appreciate the kind words. Let's hope everything goes as planned. I got a little aggressive with the tying down in the beginning and lost a couple of branches. They grew but couldn't get above the screen. Fortunately you can't really tell but I know and it's a drag. Oh well, nuttin' ever goes exactly as planned.

Day 20:

View attachment 20171205_001731.jpg

View attachment 20171205_001800.jpg

Sorry about the lights, I shoulda turned 'em off for a few.

I love this time of the year for flowering. My garden is staying between 70 and 72 degrees at all times and the humidity is averaging 52%. I am watering 3 times a week with filtered water and one of those feedings contains Alaska morebloom 0-10-10 and 1 tablespoon of Epsom salts. One of them contains 2 tbl spoons of Molasses and one of them will be plain water. The dirt provides pretty much everything else.

Well folks, I kinda got sidetracked with life. This grow finished up producing just under 21 oz. from those two plants. I revegged the 2 plants, one lived and one didn't. After taking clones I gave her to a friend and started something new.

Here's what I got going now:
flower.jpg

Brakes down as follows: far right is Mozzorella, center right is a Swazi hybrid. Left front is Gigabud and left rear is Blueberry Gum. The 3 little ones in the back are called Box of Chocolate and as you look you can see why. They all 3 are different.

Veg room

Attachments

• veg.jpg
    veg.jpg
    109.2 KB · Views: 38
  • veg 2.jpg
    veg 2.jpg
    109.1 KB · Views: 35
When I sent some BoC to Rose, she asked is it indica … I said yes
she asked if it was a sativa … I said yes, lol

Latest posts

Back