St Paddy's Day

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

YYZ Skinhead

RIP Neil Peart 9/12/1952 -- 1/7/2020
Reaction score
So what are all of you doing for this green holiday?

The logical thing is to partake of the Green.

In addition, wear a long trimmed dried cola round your neck everywhere you go to escape pinchers. :smoke1:

Was gonna ride along on a "Cruiser Crawl". 4 bars about 10 mile trip total, but it got postponed until next week cause of this stupid rain!!! Was rad the last one I went to was like 60+ bikes cruising across town :D Now, who knows. Corned beef and cabbage for sure ;)

ston-loc said:
Was gonna ride along on a "Cruiser Crawl". 4 bars about 10 mile trip total, but it got postponed until next week cause of this stupid rain!!! Was rad the last one I went to was like 60+ bikes cruising across town :D Now, who knows. Corned beef and cabbage for sure ;)
It's scheduled to rain here too -- only on Saturday, of course. :mad:

I had me some killer corned beef and collards earlier, due to the paucity of cabbage in the freezer, but collards and cabbage are both cultivars of Brassica oleracea so it was sort of accurate. :icon_smile:

when is it?

i can always use an excuse to celebrate :D

potato bread and stew and many pints of home brew stout plus the emerald green bud have fun all.

Folks have always thought I was Irish. Nope, not even a drop!

Croned beef and cabbage here with a fresh bottle of Irish whisky.

I'm Irish/ Indian also known as a Crazy Drunk

Latest posts

Back