stable ph

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
so when using this three part system, do you use only one at a time, or do you mix the three together. if you mix the three together how do you know how much of each to use and when do you know when to change

Only speculation based on my experience with Canna nutes, but it is probably a series where you use one for veg and one for bloom and not sure what the third would be for though. But you can get a feeding schedule for it which will tell you how much to use when.

dozer42 said:
so when using this three part system, do you use only one at a time, or do you mix the three together. if you mix the three together how do you know how much of each to use and when do you know when to change

All 3 are used in dif amounts with each other...This is the beauty of GH 3 part you can mix your own nutes using all three together. The micro is like the foundation and you use more gro in the veg and more bloom in flower...The link I posted has PDF that really explain how to use the products.

they sure do. i must have look past this link when i visited earlier.

alright i guess that wasnt the product i was looking for but does anyone know of a product that keeps the ph in your water around 5.8?

A.K. said:
alright i guess that wasnt the product i was looking for but does anyone know of a product that keeps the ph in your water around 5.8?

The only thing controlling that is you. Get some ph up and down... for $10 you'll be able to have enough on hand for a couple years.

Latest posts

Back