Staffy's GLH Cheese Factory w/ Amnesia

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
MosesPMG said:
Ok, thanks Staffy. Im looking for something to grow in my limited space box. Ill keep the Kali mist in mind. Thanks

no prob, just keep in mind the stretch when growing sativas. kali stretched pretty good, only vegged her for 3 weeks. clone tho.

Welcome. I grew Pineapple last few harvests. Pics are around here. Alot of ppl really liked it. Actually been puffing on it all day.

nouvellechef said:
Welcome. I grew Pineapple last few harvests. Pics are around here. Alot of ppl really liked it. Actually been puffing on it all day.

hello and thank you. ill try and find ur pics, im excited for her, smellin good already. was she a pretty lanky or quat plant? :smoke1:

happy for u that u got a gem, thats lucky. thanks for the info. so far i think she is doin ok. ill keep my fingers crossed for a gem :)

some strain info of the strains i got.

Amnesia haze
Amnesia Haze is one of the finest Hazes Soma Seeds has to offer. The smell and taste are unforgettable, until you smoke it and forget everything!
Indica: 20% Sativa: 80% Yeild: High Flowering time: 11-12 weeks
1st place, 2004 High Times Cannabis Cup.
Amnesia Haze is a famous kind of cannabis, you find it in many coffeeshops in the Netherlands. Amnesia means memory loss and that is the effect you can experience when you smoke the amnesia haze. Amnesia Haze marijuana tastes like acid and also seems a bit like the Super Silver Haze. Amnesia Haze is one of the stronger white weed species and very popular among the Haze lovers.
Amnesia Haze is pale green in color, green from the leaves with orange and brown hairs, over this a consistent light white haze of THC. The smell is strong and fresh. The effect of this amnesia haze hits pretty fast and is especially pretty strong mentally, also experienced smokers confirm this.

Confidential cheese
Sex : Feminized
Type : Mostly indica
Flowering : Photoperiod
Genetics : LA Confidential x Cheese
Flowering Time : Medium, Long
Outdoor Harvest : Sept/Oct
Height : Medium
THC Level : High
Characteristics : stinky with a sweet taste

Reserva Privada Confidential Cheese is a triple crown winner and is made of LA Confidential, and crossed her into the Exodus Cheese (Skunk #1) cut. Confidential Cheese is 70% Indicia and 30% sativa. Flowering time indoors is 8-9 weeks and its cannabis seeds produce a yield of 350-500 g/m2. This strain is light green and stinky with a sweet taste and a very medicinal high. Some phenos will be short like the LA and some will be taller like the Exodus.
Formerly known as LA Cheese

Pineapple chunk
We crossed the famous “Barney’s” Pineapple with our Cheese/Skunk #1 with the intention of breeding in to this new variety the essence and flavor of these two delicious strains. The result is an extremely vigourous and stable plant. Mould and disease resistant.
Flowering to a beautiful conclusion in just 55 days. The essence and flavour of Pineapple Chunk is immediately obvious. Its aroma of earthy Cheese X Skunk is backed up by a secondary scent of Pineapple. The taste is delicious and unique. Earthy flavours are underpinned by a strong tasty Pineapple aftershock.
Pineapple Chunk is most rewarding. A huge giver with a massive THC output and high CBD gives a powerful couch lock effect.

type Indica Dominant
GENETICS Pineapple X Skunk # 1 X Chee
yield Optimum indoor. 650 gr/m2
HEIGHT 60- 80 cm
flowering time 55 to 60 days
Harvest time End of September
THC 25%
CBD 1.1

strawberry cheese cake
Genetics: Chronic x Cheese
Variety: Mostly Indica
Type: f1 hybrid
Harvest Date: October
Flowering Period: 8 weeks
Yield: 500gm/m2
THC Content: 20-22%
Characteristics: Medical Grade

Heavyweight Strawberry Cheesecake Feminised Cannabis Seeds Info
The Strain that took Spain by storm last year is finally available for all to sample. Fernando, the Balearic bud king, has created a wonder plant! Crossing the aromatic Cheese with a particularly potent and fruity Chronic, the combination is a smoker's delight. The distinctive Cheese flavour is there , but with an added sweet, sugary twist.
The effect is extremely potent and all powerful - make sure you have plenty of spare time on your hands , as Strawberry Cheesecake will ensure a protracted period of couch lock! This plant has also been highly praised for its pain relieving qualities, and is particularly recommended for arthritic problems and muscle pain.
Strawberry Cheesecake grows to short/medium height, and is a joy to behold along the way. Fat, chunky colas line its thick branching, visibly oozing with resin. Producing good yields, combined with its super strong effect, Strawberry Cheesecake is the perfect mix of quantity and quality.

freeze cheese '89
The 'Friesland indica' is a classic strain of yesteryear, originally from the Super Sativa Seed club, Holland.
Big Buddha Seeds had sourced the seed from the vaults of one of Amsterdam's best coffeshops. After testing, the 'Friesland indica' turned out to be a real classic Old Skool indica strain. The 'Friesland' grows strong with dark green, elegant indica leaves and with classic buds laden with a diamond glisten. The 'Friesland' was then crossed to our classic strain the 'Big Buddha Cheese' resulting to the FreezeCheese 89, a real frostmaster, easy to grow strong, a good mould resistant plant a real step back in time for lovers of good pot of yesteryear!!!

Say 'Freeze' baby!!!

Parents: Friesland Indica 1989 X Big Buddha Cheese 'reversed'
Genetics: Indica 80% Sativa 20% (Mostly Indica)
Flowering time indoors: 8 to 10 weeks
Flowering time outdoors: beginning of October
Sensory experience: Hard hitting Indica 'stone'
Smell: fresh lemon pine smell mixed with the old skool cheese odour,pleasureable potent skunk
Taste: Sharp Citrus hash, very tasty Old Skool goodness.

nouvellechef said:
Sativa Dom. So can have little stretch if not topped. It's not the best producer, medium at best. The phenos can vary a bit as we have seen with a few others growing it here. The single seed I got, turned out to be a gem.

Heres some pics,

http://www.marijuanapassion.com/forum/showthread.php?t=54154

wow bro those are some frosty buds. i see what u mean not as big as yield, but im sure the quality made it great. thanks mate i appreciate the pics.

Staffy said:
wow bro those are some frosty buds. i see what u mean not as big as yield, but im sure the quality made it great. thanks mate i appreciate the pics.

Staffy,

I tip my hat to you, in about 5 years in a number of online forums that is the first decent bud I've seen produced from an LED grow.

Thanks for the info on the strains Staffy. Im rooting for the Haze, sativas are my favorite :D

smokingjoe said:
Staffy,

I tip my hat to you, in about 5 years in a number of online forums that is the first decent bud I've seen produced from an LED grow.

hello and welcome.
thank you sir, really appreciate the comment.

MosesPMG said:
Thanks for the info on the strains Staffy. Im rooting for the Haze, sativas are my favorite :D

no prob mate. she is gonna be a bute, i can tell already, if its not male. that will be pretty upsetting but, oh well.

bho_expertz said:
Looks good those LED buds ... Really good.

thanks bho and welcome.

i appreciate the comment mate. they were pretty good too. lol

im pretty sure my amnesia haze has turned male, im seeing these lil ball growths where pistols would be at each node. first time dealing with males, it is out of my tent and on it own with some cfl light on her. i need some seond and third opinions? what do u guys think? male? just seemed to be early. never seen this before
my grow 754.jpg
my grow 755.jpg

Hey staffy ya seem to have ya growing dialed in with colas like those on the Kali Mist.
Impressive dude
T4

hello and welcome.
thanks for the kind words bro. very much appreciated.
TTYL

MosesPMG said:
I like sativas too; but I'm impatient and 13 weeks to flower is too long! Not too mention that the indicas are better for my back pain... If I were in a legal state, I'd grow some sati's in the back of my garden for fun!

Looking good over here Staffy... Notice you dropped by the grow journal had to check you out... I gotta say I'm impressed!:) although I've heard good things about led, I never knew they were that advanced currently... About how much do you have invested in lighting?(if you don't mind my asking) and did you use one for flower and a different spectrum for vegetative; or same bulbs throughout the grow? Just curious bro! And :welcome: to MP BTW!!!:D

Edit: did you say 180 watts? For colas like that bro!?
P.S. Those are definitely balls on your amnesia; tough luck brother, lady mojo for your other babies... Any plans to keep the boy for breeding purposes?

i grow my own meds too ;)
i'm very interested in how your confidential cheese turns out, r.p. put out some nice strains.
i hope that pineapple chunk turns out good for you, i grew out 5 of them last year and it's the only thing i've had from barney's farm that i was disappointed in. for being marketed as a indica dominant strain i didn't expect all 5 to be sativa dominant, the buds were very airy.. almost comparable to there dr. grinspoon and they took 13 weeks to finish.

Gixxerman420 said:
I like sativas too; but I'm impatient and 13 weeks to flower is too long! Not too mention that the indicas are better for my back pain... If I were in a legal state, I'd grow some sati's in the back of my garden for fun!

Looking good over here Staffy... Notice you dropped by the grow journal had to check you out... I gotta say I'm impressed!:) although I've heard good things about led, I never knew they were that advanced currently... About how much do you have invested in lighting?(if you don't mind my asking) and did you use one for flower and a different spectrum for vegetative; or same bulbs throughout the grow? Just curious bro! And :welcome: to MP BTW!!!:D

Edit: did you say 180 watts? For colas like that bro!?
P.S. Those are definitely balls on your amnesia; tough luck brother, lady mojo for your other babies... Any plans to keep the boy for breeding purposes?

ya 13 weeks is along time and i dont think ill be doin an indoor 13weeker for along time, lol 10 weeks at most for now, lol. unless like u said grow some good sativa in the backyard, that would be awesome.

thanks for the good vibes and help with the balls question :) i dont have the money or space much to keep the boy, probably just chop her later.

ya i just used the same panel thru out veg and flower, did great for both. yup a 180w. well thats what it was marketed as, but the owner said they are actually 240w, aswell as others did, so i had to find out for my self and took my light to my local grow store and hooked it up to a watt tester and after 30 mins of it on it gradually went down to 255, a lil longer and im sure it would get down to 240w.great!! so u get more than what u pay for , unlike other companies who say this much but is actually less.
my setup, lights ive spent 1,000 dollars for two 180w panels, but actually 480w together. now he has made 2011 models which ar lil more but ment to work even better.

thanks for stoppin by bro.

MichiganMedhead said:
i grow my own meds too ;)
i'm very interested in how your confidential cheese turns out, r.p. put out some nice strains.
i hope that pineapple chunk turns out good for you, i grew out 5 of them last year and it's the only thing i've had from barney's farm that i was disappointed in. for being marketed as a indica dominant strain i didn't expect all 5 to be sativa dominant, the buds were very airy.. almost comparable to there dr. grinspoon and they took 13 weeks to finish.

hello michiganmedhead
thanks for comin by.

well from what i have been told now about the strain, sounds like ill be alil dissapointed, lol. i guess ill have to wait and see. well see how this strain takes to LEDs i guess huh?. thanks for ur info bro, much appreciated.

Latest posts

Back