Staffy's GLH Cheese Factory w/ Amnesia

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
UPDATE:

Down to 5 fems now. Amnesia is out. Back to the original cheese factory.
Day 26 Veg

Strawberry cheesecake
my grow 756.jpg

freeze cheese 89
my grow 757.jpg

1. Con. cheese ( the smaller con. cheese)
my grow 758.jpg

2. Con. cheese ( the bigger con. cheese)
my grow 759.jpg

Pineapple chunk- growing bigger than others, except the big con cheese, about same size.
my grow 760.jpg

overview shot
my grow 761.jpg

my grow 762.jpg

So far everything is goin ok. the big con cheese and pineapple are about the same size and the other three are a lil smaller and all around same size too.
A few more nodes, about 3 more. and i will LST all of the plants, and then the fun begins. i would maybe say another 4 weeks, then i will flower, depending on how big the two girls get aswell.
Thanks all for stoppin by
Take care :smoke1:

Hey Staffy they are lookin good mate :aok: lst will really make em bushy :hubba:

MosesPMG said:
Hey Staffy they are lookin good mate :aok: lst will really make em bushy :hubba:

thanks bro. ya i do love a good LST :D

babies have been LST for 3 days now i believe. lokin great nd getting bushy. not so much the freeze cheese 89 and strawberry cheesecake but there doin ok. also gave the girls a hair cut, just trimmed up a lil.

day 30 for veg. Lst a few days ago, today i re bent the main stem down to get a few more tops :D
besides that everything goin ok.

all
my grow 763.jpg

smaller con. cheese
my grow 764.jpg

bigger con. cheese. looks great so far. the best out of all.
my grow 769.jpg
my grow 765.jpg

P.C. got the biggest leaves.
my grow 766.jpg

S.CC
my grow 768.jpg

F.C 89'
my grow 767.jpg

:peace:

starting to look bushy Staffy. that lst is really working :aok:

thanks moses and roddy. id really like to start flowering already, lol. i need to wait cuz i know ill be a lil dissapointed.

take care guys

little update with a couple pics. girls gettin more full.
Day 34. veg.

s.cheesecake top right.
big con. cheese top middle
freeze cheese 89 top right
smaller con. cheese bottom left
pineapple chunk bottom right

my grow 770.jpg

my grow 771.jpg

They look like they are gettin pretty bushy Staffy :aok:

but its hard to see em mate, can u get a pic without the leds?

MosesPMG said:
They look like they are gettin pretty bushy Staffy :aok:

but its hard to see em mate, can u get a pic without the leds?

ya sorry bro, i couldnt be asked to switch lights off and throw a white light in. ill do that tho in a day or 2. takin pics with leds far away are not that good. up close is pretty nice tho. thanks for stoppin by mate.

oh forgot to mention aswell to everyone with the freeze cheese 89. crazy color comin from the new growth, has been since a baby. its like a red color. only on the main stem, not on any side nodes. once i bent it to LST seems the more tops i get the more red new growth i get. im thinkin it is the strain, never seen it before. anyone maybe know what is it? or could be. sorry no pics at mo, but will in a few days.

the chef said:
Just caught up brother! Very impressive!

Hello and welcome chef.
thank you. glad to have u aboard!

ok got some old pics of the new red growth i am talkin about. ya its not recent, pic takin awhile ago but same thing is happening today. anyone know what it might be? looks cool! :D

my grow 715.jpg

my grow 716.jpg

my grow 717.jpg

It is probably genetics, but if it gets cold in your room when the light is off, it could cause something like that too. keep us updated mate, Im interested :aok:

ya thats what im thinkin. cold. not a chance in my tent. lgiths always on.
will do take care buddy.

here are some better pics, taken out of tent and one in tub, given a lil flush.
day 35 now.

All 4. minus the big con. cheese
my grow 772.jpg
my grow 773.jpg

S.CC
my grow 774.jpg

F.C 89. i really like the look of this plant for some reason.
my grow 775.jpg

Small Con.C
my grow 776.jpg

P.C
my grow 777.jpg

Big Con. C in tub. lol
my grow 778.jpg
my grow 780.jpg

thank you all for stoppin by!!

Latest posts

Back