Staffy's GLH Cheese Factory w/ Amnesia

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looking good bro, what you reckon to the freeze cheese? What sort of smells is it giving off?

Time4Plan-B said:
Amazing Staffy thought youd been nicked or summat.
Superb plants btw well done dude.
T4

lol naw just been busy with **** n shite.
thanks bro

stemjosh said:
Looking great got me exctied i got a con. cheese from the single seed centre just the other day cant wait to pop it :) Hell ya reserve prada frebies thats the shiz a 16 dollar seed for free

ya it is a pretty good strain bro. for me tho my con cheese didnt really start bulkin up till end of week 6 and week 7. took a while . the bigger con has bigger but fluffier nugs but still pretty dense, the small has ok size but very dense. not a bad strain. stinks real bad too

biggs said:
Looking good bro, what you reckon to the freeze cheese? What sort of smells is it giving off?
thanks br. i think it is very nice strain, very frosty and decent hard nugs. the smell is very nice and strong, smells like a cheesy oldschool fruit smell, should be very nice. she loved it when i gave her molases at the end of flush . she just shined that much more. i would recommend it. but i did have some sort of deficiency to it, i think it was due to the characteristics of the pheno i got, but has come out strong and nice.

Latest posts

Back