Staffy's GLH Cheese Factory w/ Amnesia

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Staffy

Reaction score
Hello everyone. i am new to this site. my name is staffy i am a marijuana card holder who grows my own meds. i love to grow my own and think it is a great hobby, really the only hobby i do now a days. With this grow i am using 2x 180w growledhydro LEDS. under that is 5 female babies and one unknown sex. 6 plants all together.strains:
2x confidential cheese- fem
1x strawberry cheesecake-fem
1x pineapple chunk-fem
1x freeze cheese '89-fem
1x amnesia haze-unknown
all babies in 5 gal buckets.
medium- roots organic soil.

nutes- EWC, humic acid, molasses, kelp, hygrozyme, age old grow.

some pics in a bit :D

:welcome: its good to know patients are growing their own :aok: cant wait for some pics :D mojo for ya mate

MosesPMG said:
:welcome: its good to know patients are growing their own :aok: cant wait for some pics :D mojo for ya mate

cheers for the reply mate. i think it is great that people can grow there own meds, but sad for those who can't/ unable.
take care mate

I am right there with you :D cannabis is a great medicine and it should be used as such, all over the world

MosesPMG said:
I am right there with you :D cannabis is a great medicine and it should be used as such, all over the world

amen. lol

so im trying to upload pics, well trying to find where to upload. im guessing i click on the gallery then go from there, but when i click to go on to gallery i just get a blank page. anyone help?

At the bottom left of your thread it says "post reply" click on that and it takes you to where you can post and upload pics. towards the bottom of that page it says Manage Attachments and there is where you attach the pics. If the pics are high res you need to use a website like picnik to resize the image to 1200 pixels so they will fit and then let them upload, exit that small upload screen and click submit reply and they will be posted. I hope that made sence :D

my grow 752.jpg
my grow 742.jpg
my grow 744.jpg
my grow 749.jpg

Pics were taken yesterday. in pics, the fem babies are 21 days old. amnesia H (unknown) is roughly 28 days old

Amnesia H. (unknown)
my grow 753.jpg
my grow 743.jpg

both confidential cheese
my grow 746.jpg

Pineapple chunk
my grow 745.jpg

freeze cheese
my grow 747.jpg

strawberry cheesecake
my grow 748.jpg

these are me babies. hope u all enjoy

Attachments

• my grow 750.jpg
    my grow 750.jpg
    333.5 KB · Views: 150
  • my grow 751.jpg
    my grow 751.jpg
    394.8 KB · Views: 129
MosesPMG said:
At the bottom left of your thread it says "post reply" click on that and it takes you to where you can post and upload pics. towards the bottom of that page it says Manage Attachments and there is where you attach the pics. If the pics are high res you need to use a website like picnik to resize the image to 1200 pixels so they will fit and then let them upload, exit that small upload screen and click submit reply and they will be posted. I hope that made sence :D

ya made sense :D
thanks mate

Glad you got it to work. They look really good mate :aok: what are your light and watering cycles?

some DIY that had to be done, do the the loud noises from the intake/out take fans. box to cover the intake fan, lined with that mattress eggshell foam stuff and a muffler for the outake. tube lined with the same eggshell foam. it reduce a whole lot of noise and saved me some moola. :ccc:

i think the two pics are attached with the plants pics i just posted.

MosesPMG said:
Glad you got it to work. They look really good mate :aok: what are your light and watering cycles?

lights are on 24 hrs. probably watering, every two days. im gradually watering more now that i have transplanted them into 5 gals but before watering them maybe 1/4 of a litre. been in 5 gals for about 4 days now. second nute feeding will be next, tomo or day after.

That sounds perfect Staffy :D you seem to know your stuff. been doing this long?

Here is a few pics from my last grow. just one Kali mist from clone. flower 13 weeks. could of gone another week or so. grown with my 180w GLH LEDs

my grow 523.jpg

my grow 554.jpg

my grow 570.jpg

Wow I have heard good things about led grows and you seem to confirm it. Was the kali mist pretty easy to grow?

MosesPMG said:
That sounds perfect Staffy :D you seem to know your stuff. been doing this long?

ya cruisin pretty good over here so far. actual growin, just a few years. great hobby that will not be put down. lol

your years of experience show mate :aok: you have a good green thumb

MosesPMG said:
Wow I have heard good things about led grows and you seem to confirm it. Was the kali mist pretty easy to grow?

ya im a fan of leds. not all led companies tho. from research i did, and seen tests, alot of companies lie about the actual wattage. 1w leds, ****. 3w, the ****, lol. theres even 5w chips, but seen grows with them, they just dont seem to cut it. if they use cheap parts, u get cheap grows.

the kali was a great beginner strain, IMO. had no troubles what so ever. she was a thirsty girl tho :D

Ok, thanks Staffy. Im looking for something to grow in my limited space box. Ill keep the Kali mist in mind. Thanks

Latest posts

Back