Stanks clone experiment

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey man,

Sorry wasn't tryin to tell ya how to do it, but the 27% did catch my eye like Wah?!

Cloning is one of the funner things to do, easy come easy go,and there are many ways to skin a cat as they say. I really do hope you manage to get one of them in that DWC bucket of yours.. I have an old DWC setup that I might pull out one day, right now I use it to catch my run off :) I will be watching!

Don't be sorry bro. It's just my style comes off as an A hole. It's all good. I know you were just adding your 2 cents.

Only complete failure that I`ve had growing or I should say, attempt at growing, was trying to use those "grow cubes". Think I had 8-10 cubes. A couple did show roots, but they all died. Probably something I did or didn`t do. OK, that failure was over, back to my tried and true ways. No more cubes, directly into Sunshine.

Day 7 no Roots threw the Rockwool yet. I can pick them up when wet and stem doesn't slid out so I'm guessing roots have started. I just need to see roots in at least one. This gardening stuff takes to long for someone with ADHD gonna need more gardens lol

Only complete failure that I`ve had growing or I should say, attempt at growing, was trying to use those "grow cubes". Think I had 8-10 cubes. A couple did show roots, but they all died. Probably something I did or didn`t do. OK, that failure was over, back to my tried and true ways. No more cubes, directly into Sunshine.

That makes two of us!

With growing MJ, patience is more than a virtue, it is a necessity :)

The yellowing of the leaves, to me, means they have rooted.

Day 7 no Roots threw the Rockwool yet. I can pick them up when wet and stem doesn't slid out so I'm guessing roots have started. I just need to see roots in at least one. This gardening stuff takes to long for someone with ADHD gonna need more gardens lol

tampering with the clones at this stage is not a good idea, just let them be, check them at day 14 then at day 18 and so on. just look at the bottoms, dont go pulling on the clones, you will destroy the delicate and much needed new roothairs

I think everyone can't help but throw out some pointers.. Not so bad that everyone is trying to help out with some friendly suggestions.

You got this man, I predict the one on the left, and the one on the right :D I like the squiggley stem they've got going on.

Updated pic?

Just like people can throw out pointers I can cry about it lol

Like rose says I'm 2 going on 30

Hang in there Stank, They are still quite alive, and as long as they are alive, there is still a chance ffor them to root. :)

DGF and stank, you can DIY an aero cloner and never have to use medium. I have a turbokloner24, love it and have super success with it.

I've made a bubble cloner in the past and my success rate is rather horrible :( I tried for months figuring out my issues, but kept losing awesome phenos. So after learning about going directly into Sunshine, I haven't lost a single one. It's hard to shy away from that after you were SURE you got everything right with the cloner then having it crap out on you.

So feng you cut clone dip in hormone then stick in soil and keep moist?

I wanna bulb a clone machine in Time.

http://www.marijuanapassion.com/forum/showthread.php?t=67089

Here's a link to my DIY Bubble Cloner. It worked great for me one time, then I just couldn't get it to work right and I checked alllll the factors. :( But the DIY is sound, as this is how many others use a bubble cloner with near 100%

Yes, I take cut, "nip" the ends of my leaves (supposed to help tell the clone to root not veg) dip in ClonEx gel, then put in red solo cup of decently moist Sunshine Advanced Mix #4. Basically, once I tried this and hit like over 200 cuts without losing one, it's hard to try other methods. I'm currently experimenting with Rockwool and dome/tray.

Latest posts

Back