Start of a new room

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

650grower

Reaction score
This will be the first grow in this room.

The room: 20x15 feet 9 foot ceilings.
5- 1000watt hps 2- 600watt mh.
The 600 are just in veg stage.
2- dehumidifier 1- a/c 1800btu 7- wall fans, 1- 8in intake, 1- 10in Exhaust, and co2.

The room stays between 72 and 75degs, with 45% humidity.

Nutrients- humbolt nutrients full line master A/B

Water all by hand

Boosters- #£~% @(&).

Stain- Ace Of Spades. 8 week

View attachment ImageUploadedByTapatalk1399580328.807853.jpgView attachment ImageUploadedByTapatalk1399580447.004352.jpgView attachment ImageUploadedByTapatalk1399582670.762247.jpg

Ah, a big boy grow. I am pulling up an old shoe. No one step on me please. :) ♫♫♫ Green Mojo.

Yea just amazing to watch a big grow. Let me wipe away the drool while I sit and watch the show!

Going to get real packed in there lol nice job keep her green

Thanks for interest guys. I will do my best to keep you up to date.

Right now it's in week 4 of veg. I topped half the room the others I just left but training them so all the lower branches will come to the top. I will take some pics to night.

Just need to take clippings then tear down and clean other room.
Then I can go 12/12

If you guys have any question or advice for me I'm open. I don't know it all I learn new things every day. So if you have any pointers let's hear them.

Best pointer I can give is....send some to me! Lmao.....
Really nice grow. They look so healthy. I'm definitely along for the ride.

Very nice 650. Welcome to our home. We are glad you are here....

Real nice work 650....not an unhealthy looking plant among them. They all look robust and I love keeping my ladies that same shade of green.

Thank you it means a lot. Im always stressed out something's going to happen to them.

Hamster I've been checking out your threads also you defiantly have that green thumb

Hamster I've been checking out your threads also you defiantly have that green thumb

Thanks 650...I appreciate the kind words. I learned a lot from the growers here that took me under their wings way back then. It's one reason I feel the obligation to help others like I was helped.

That's very kind of you to give back. I was self taught for the most part. So I may not know all the right terms or words for
certain things but I do know what works for me.

That's very kind of you to give back. I was self taught for the most part. So I may not know all the right terms or words for
certain things but I do know what works for me.

That's all that matters. Lots of different growers, lot's of different styles, and those of us who find this to be more than a hobby are always trying to learn why some things work and others don't. :)

What the hell ? I think I'm there.
It's why to hot for this time of the year. This is NO good. For me.

While all my sweet little girls sit in a 75deg room all day and night.

You got a cot? I would sleep in the grow room. :) What part of the country you in? I had 86 Monday and 78 today. Way to early for that. After the Winter we had it's hard to complain.

Latest posts

Back