started flowering on jan 17th

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Country_Boy

Reaction score
these are my friends plants, he started his the same time as i started mine and his had done way better then mine and didnt die and have to be brought back to life like mine. he has been flowering since 01/17/06

kyles-jan17flowering.jpg

kyles-jan17flowering1.jpg

kyles-jan17flowering4.jpg

kyles-jan17flowering5.jpg

looking good country, what strain , and it looks like theres tons of thc baked onto them leaves :)

yea there is tons of thc on those leaves. and i dont know what strain yet, the person i got the clones from didnt tell me at first, im supposed to be seein the person any day now so im going to ask what strain they are.

Your plants only have 3 fingers per leaf? What’s the deal with that? I was talking to someone and they told me something I thought was bullshit. Well my plants have like 9fingers and no reason and come to think it I have never seen a plant with that much reason on the leaves at any size especially being that little.

Country_Boy said:
these are my friends plants, he started his the same time as i started mine and his had done way better then mine and didnt die and have to be brought back to life like mine. he has been flowering since 01/17/06
Hey Country Boy, those plants will love it if he takes those incandesent lights off of them and puts either a high output floresent or even a 250 watt HPS light on them. There is still plenty of time. The output of bud will be much better. He'll be very pleased with the difference man. The plants look healtly.

smokey said:
Your plants only have 3 fingers per leaf?What’s the deal with that?

There is a strain I seen online (been so long) that it only had one leaf in some of the locations, no lie. It had the other regular leaves, but a few monster leaves (looked like a banana plant leaf). They said it comes out of S. America or something. I thought bullshit.. but there it was covered in buds. Fuckin freaked me out.

yea i think it is just the strain, but there are a few leaves on there that have 5 fingers too.. but only a few, so i dont know forsure till i talk to the person i got the clones from to see what strain they are.

it looks like ducksfoot. which is a 3 leaf strain.

are you sure that is resin and not some kind of mold. it seems kinda early for resin even in the white strains which is suppost to have more resin than most.

skunk said:
are you sure that is resin and not some kind of mold. it seems kinda early for resin even in the white strains which is suppost to have more resin than most.

I'm gonna agree with skunk on this one. dude. that looks like mold. :eek:

your first pic, just had a little. the whole plant is covered now, That is something you want to address ASAP.

It looks like Grey mold (Botrytis blight)

OK, was it 4 days of flowering or 4 weeks? Your posts say both. Regardless, that didn't look like resin on the first pics.

I'd say keep growing at this point. I've never seen the likes, but I wouldn't stop now. Rub some off a few leaves and see how soon it comes back; if it comes back.

RedandWhite said:
OK, was it 4 days of flowering or 4 weeks? Your posts say both. Regardless, that didn't look like resin on the first pics.

it has been 4 weeks, and those are my friends plants, i saw them up close the other night and i dont think its mold, and i told him last night a couple of you thought is was mold and he doesnt think it is either, but you never know. and yea he is just going to keep growing and see how it turns out.

Latest posts

Back