Started my Beans

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ness is so deserving of having a great grow.. And her love for Auto's makes me want to see her succeed even more so.. I start mine a lot different and for me personally, solo cups are the devil.. LMAO. some growers make them work
with photos, the biggest challenge is moisture levels. I found I had to water lightly twice a day to get results I was even close to happy with.

I love your new light girl... shows your dedication to wanting to achieve great things. I'll help ya anyway I can..

Ness is so deserving of having a great grow.. And her love for Auto's makes me want to see her succeed even more so.. I start mine a lot different and for me personally, solo cups are the devil.. LMAO. some growers make them work
with photos, the biggest challenge is moisture levels. I found I had to water lightly twice a day to get results I was even close to happy with.

I love your new light girl... shows your dedication to wanting to achieve great things. I'll help ya anyway I can..

Thank you Carty I wish I remember what you said about solo cups before I started my crop. Lesson learned.

I love my light to. Thank you for showing it to me and the help in growing Auto's. Dreaming of decent grow.

Hello troops crop are 15 days old. Back row are Blueberry Auto Reg, Blueberry Auto Reg, and Yumbolt Auto Fem. Middle are two Blueberry Auto Reg's. The two on the left front are Jack Herer Fem Reg's and the two on the right front are Gelato Fem Reg.

105_2092.JPG

Same as above.
105_2091.JPG

Hello Carty and Hopper I don't know how I missed you Been buzzy. Thank you run into problems with my Blueberry Auto's I'm going to let them grow out and also starting 4 more beans this morning.
Back row BB, BB, Yumbolt Auto's. Middle BB, BB Auto's. Front left to right. Jack Herer Photo's, Jack Herer Phoyo, Gelato Photo, Gelato Photo all Female.
105_2134.JPG

Jack Herer Both
105_2140.JPG

Gelato both
105_2139.JPG

Blueberry Auto 18 days. I stress her.
105_2127 (1).JPG

Good morning troops.

Crop is 3 weeks today. Plants are running 5-9 inches tall. PH 6.3, no nutes yet. Soil Strawberry Fields, Ocean Forest, Perlite.
105_2147.JPG

Gelato Fem
105_2150.JPG

Blueberry Auto
105_2152.JPG

Blueberry Auto
105_2154.JPG

Blueberry Auto
105_2155.JPG

Yumbolt Auto
105_2163.JPG

Everyone have a great day.

I'm getting there WeedLord, I'm looking forward to this grow. I've been growing for 9 years and yet to see a fantastic grow. This year has to be it.

I think I have seen some of your older grow journals and those were pretty fantastic but I understand being unsatisfied with skills as I am guilty of that as well. The clear cup inside an opaque cup is genius. Anything learned is an asset you can’t lose.

I think I have seen some of your older grow journals and those were pretty fantastic but I understand being unsatisfied with skills as I am guilty of that as well. The clear cup inside an opaque cup is genius. Anything learned is an asset you can’t lose.

oldfogey I wouldn't do the clear cup inside an opaque cup it doesn't let the soil dry out like it should. I thought it was a good idea to see the root grow. But I'm wrong. But thanks for calling it genius.

Growing is a lifelong journey that we just continue to learn from. We ALL make misjudgments at times, it's what we learn from them that is important.
My #1 rule with Autos,
no solo cups. 1gal min. Fems I start direct into 2gal felt pots by Occulant.. taller then most..

Your envelope arrive?

Just love the journey, I can see into the future. I'm going to bury some stash before I die and leave a map for my grandchildren to fine the treasure. Hopefully they will get a kick out of it. I have 6 grandchildren and 1 great grandson. My daughter has done a wonderful job raising her children. I'm so proud of her. She was a stay-at-home wife. Two weeks ago, she started working 5 hour a day, 4 days a week, 16 dollars an hour. My granddaughter is 25 and getting Married soon she is the one that give birth to my grandson.

Carty I have not received my gift yet shouldn't be much longer. Started 4 more Blueberries planted them yesterday and three have popped.

Have a good day.

oldfogey I wouldn't do the clear cup inside an opaque cup it doesn't let the soil dry out like it should. I thought it was a good idea to see the root grow. But I'm wrong. But thanks for calling it genius.

Hi
I've done the clear cup inside the opaque and it worked well enough. For drainage, i put gravel or perlite (about 1/4 " deep) on the bottom of the opaque cup (which also has drainage holes). I think the gravel works better because it gives the seedling a weighted base so its harder to knock 'em over I've found. I've rinsed the gravel in H2O2 dilute to sterilize.

Hello carpas48 I think photo's do better in the solo cups but I wouldn't try Auto's in them. Are you growing? Have a good day. puff pass pass

Latest posts

Back