Started my Beans

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hello Carty and Hopper I don't know how I missed you Been buzzy. Thank you run into problems with my Blueberry Auto's I'm going to let them grow out and also starting 4 more beans this morning.
Back row BB, BB, Yumbolt Auto's. Middle BB, BB Auto's. Front left to right. Jack Herer Photo's, Jack Herer Phoyo, Gelato Photo, Gelato Photo all Female.
View attachment 292525
Jack Herer Both
View attachment 292526
Gelato both
View attachment 292527
Blueberry Auto 18 days. I stress her.
View attachment 292528
Gorgeous! I love how packed those nodes are to one another. Someone knows what they're doing!

Hello Fellow, cannabis farmers I planted 10 rooted beans in Solo Cups yesterday. This morning 4 popped the soil. 2 Gelato Fem and 2 Jack Herer Fem

Starting from Left to Right 1st two rolls are 5 Auto Reg Blueberry gifted to me from Carty, 3rd roll 1 Yumbolt Auto Fem and 2 Gelato Fem, 4th roll 2 Jack Herer Fem I'll be cloning Jack Herer when the time comes.
This is my grow space.
View attachment 290405

Same as above.
View attachment 290407

I'm growing under a SHLUX 4000 LED 400 W light, 6 X 6 space for the first time.
Started beans in Strawberry Fields soil and perlite. I will transplant into Fox Farm soil.
pH water around 6.4 Tem 79 and Hum is at 52 this morning and I want to raise the Hum to 65-70 for the babies. I'm using a humidifier and it raising slowly. View attachment 290473
Did you like the strawberry fields? I'm torn between that and happy frog. You recommend the strawberry for germinating?

Did you like the strawberry fields? I'm torn between that and happy frog. You recommend the strawberry for germinating?

This is the first time I've use Strawberry Fields? Will see what happens. I got one Gelato Fem Strawberry Fields 50% and Ocean Forst Fox Farm 50% plus perlite. And one Gelato Fem in just Ocean Forst Fox Farm plus perlite. I'll snap a picture as soon as they wake up.

Good morning, fellow growers. I've mainlined my two Gelato's.

Gelato 2
105_2182.JPG

Gelato2
105_2184.JPG

Gelato 1
105_2187.JPG

Gelato 1
105_2191.JPG

I used these plastic bags with added hole on side to plant four Blueberries.
105_2176.JPG

One of the Blueberry's.
105_2177.JPG

Sorry hard to see the little buggers all four have popped.
105_2181.JPG

I'll be transplanting my Jack Herer today or tomorrow.

Have fun growing.

Afternoon just an update.

I wouldn't use the plastic bag with hole in its side, because the side are squish, and if interrupted could damage the root structure if you lift it for the sides of plastic bag. I find lifting them from the bottom the bag is strong enough to moved them.

105_2176.JPG

Blueberry Auto A, B, C, D 7 days. Could of stun these like babies to because I disrupted the soil around the stems and roots.
105_2192.JPG

105_2196.JPG

Jack Herer 1 photo. I transplantted JH 1 and 2 in 5 gal fabric pot this morning. I did a fan leafs tucked on them..
105_2214.JPG

Blueberry Auto 1, 2, 3 28 days.
105_2229.JPG

Yumbolt Auto 28 days It's growth got stun
105_2231.JPG

Gelato 1, 28 days trained Mainline. photo
105_2233.JPG

My outside grow tent hasn't arrive yet. I'll be putting the Jack Herer and Gelato outside as soon as I get the tent up and running. :cool:

Hello fellow Cannabis growers

105_2255.JPG

Gelato's
105_2260.JPG

Two Gelato's and Luna
105_2261.JPG

Two Jack Herer Fem
105_2270.JPG

Jack Herer
105_2258.JPG

Three Blueberry's Auto's that Carty gifted me.
105_2238.JPG

Blueberry's inside grow
105_2240.JPG

Blueberry's
105_2242.JPG

Blueberries are also sex weeks. I think they will fatten up at the end of the grow. Last time I grew out the Blueberries they took 12 weeks.🙂

Sorry I didn't get back to you about the strawberry fields and happy frog. I've used both mix with Ocean Forst I've had no problems with all three types of the soils. I really don't know very much about SF, HF or OF all I can say is each has not given me any problems. Happy growing.

View attachment 295415

Gelato's
View attachment 295416

Two Gelato's and Luna
View attachment 295417

Two Jack Herer Fem
View attachment 295418

Jack Herer
View attachment 295419

View attachment 295421

Blueberry's inside grow
View attachment 295422

Blueberry's
View attachment 295423

Blueberries are also sex weeks. I think they will fatten up at the end of the grow. Last time I grew out the Blueberries they took 12 weeks.🙂
I gotta admit, I ‘pitched a tent’ when I saw your outdoor tent(even though I knew I couldn’t have one)…

Sorry I didn't get back to you about the strawberry fields and happy frog. I've used both mix with Ocean Forst I've had no problems with all three types of the soils. I really don't know very much about SF, HF or OF all I can say is each has not given me any problems. Happy growing.
Thanks big guy

View attachment 295415

Gelato's
View attachment 295416

Two Gelato's and Luna
View attachment 295417

Two Jack Herer Fem
View attachment 295418

Jack Herer
View attachment 295419

View attachment 295421

Blueberry's inside grow
View attachment 295422

Blueberry's
View attachment 295423

Weeks 7 and 8 are indica super swell weeks. All those Calex will double in size giving large swelling.

Bubba

They will be 7 weeks Wed. I hope my light do well. I got to fine the box cause I forget what the lights are. I forget things. sks

They will be 7 weeks Wed. I hope my light do well. I got to fine the box cause I forget what the lights are. I forget things. sks
For no sun and 30-40°F days I still have my hopes up. They're looking a little leggy but come one.. isn't that something we look for in ladies 😊 My little greenhouse keeps the temp just barely warm enough to grow..I'm hoping. Without the sun that greenhouse doesn't work very well and I have to depend on a small heating pad. I had to put a couple incandescent lights in there just to keep the damn sugars from thickening up. Mother nature sure can be a beep sometimes. I look forward to this all winter and right off the bat, bam..a big smack in the face. Fingers crossed though. 6 days old now and just barely starting their second leaves.

Attachments

• 20220501_183842.jpg
    20220501_183842.jpg
    96.9 KB · Views: 5
For no sun and 30-40°F days I still have my hopes up. They're looking a little leggy but come one.. isn't that something we look for in ladies 😊 My little greenhouse keeps the temp just barely warm enough to grow..I'm hoping. Without the sun that greenhouse doesn't work very well and I have to depend on a small heating pad. I had to put a couple incandescent lights in there just to keep the damn sugars from thickening up. Mother nature sure can be a beep sometimes. I look forward to this all winter and right off the bat, bam..a big smack in the face. Fingers crossed though. 6 days old now and just barely starting their second leaves.

No sun that sks. Are you putting them outside to grow. For 6 days they are doing good. You might want to tie them up when they get to leggy. That what I do. Don't worry they will come around give them time. Relax and have some fun. :)

Latest posts

Back