Started my Beans

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No sun that sks. Are you putting them outside to grow. For 6 days they are doing good. You might want to tie them up when they get to leggy. That what I do. Don't worry they will come around give them time. Relax and have some fun. :)
They've been in this mini greenhouse with a heating blanket and 2 light bulbs. The weather is looking better in a couple days. Cloudy and cold make for a slow grow. I have noticed though they have been growing. Even on those cloudy days. Almost over the hill.. And on to the next set of problems 😊

Attachments

• 20220428_140639.jpg
    20220428_140639.jpg
    203.6 KB · Views: 4
For no sun and 30-40°F days I still have my hopes up. They're looking a little leggy but come one.. isn't that something we look for in ladies 😊 My little greenhouse keeps the temp just barely warm enough to grow..I'm hoping. Without the sun that greenhouse doesn't work very well and I have to depend on a small heating pad. I had to put a couple incandescent lights in there just to keep the damn sugars from thickening up. Mother nature sure can be a beep sometimes. I look forward to this all winter and right off the bat, bam..a big smack in the face. Fingers crossed though. 6 days old now and just barely starting their second leaves.
For a cloudy day, I'm pleasantly surprised at the growth.

Attachments

• 20220503_161818.jpg
    20220503_161818.jpg
    120.1 KB · Views: 2
For no sun and 30-40°F days I still have my hopes up. They're looking a little leggy but come one.. isn't that something we look for in ladies 😊 My little greenhouse keeps the temp just barely warm enough to grow..I'm hoping. Without the sun that greenhouse doesn't work very well and I have to depend on a small heating pad. I had to put a couple incandescent lights in there just to keep the damn sugars from thickening up. Mother nature sure can be a beep sometimes. I look forward to this all winter and right off the bat, bam..a big smack in the face. Fingers crossed though. 6 days old now and just barely starting their second leaves.
For a cloudy day, I'm pleasantly surprised at the growth.

Morning Hydra your always welcome bring your tent.

It's going to hit 90's today. I have a Dr appointment 1:30 pm I do not like to go into town to many people.

Had a busy day yesterday. Have to catch up.

Wake up Hydra Roster it's time to start this day.🥰

Morning David. What's cooking today? How are your babies doing?
Morning ness! My little girls are doing good. Just waiting for my greenhouse to get up to temp before putting them outside. First sunny day we've had in a week. Looks like it's going to get warmer also. Pretty excited.

I have some Blueberry Auto's that will be ready to harvest in about 5 weeks or less. Did you tie up some of you babies? I have some long, small stick thing I use and yarn to tie my babies up when needed.

I have some Blueberry Auto's that will be ready to harvest in about 5 weeks or less. Did you tie up some of you babies? I have some long, small stick thing I use and yarn to tie my babies up when needed.
It's only 34°F right now. 8:30am. Freezing here still. My heating pad and two light bulbs can get the greenhouse up in the 80's. Last sunny day we had (6 days ago) i accidentally let it get up to 106F. They didn't show any signs of stress... me?.. all sorts of signs 😊

It's only 34°F right now. 8:30am. Freezing here still. My heating pad and two light bulbs can get the greenhouse up in the 80's. Last sunny day we had (6 days ago) i accidentally let it get up to 106F. They didn't show any signs of stress... me?.. all sorts of signs 😊

Hi David do you have a fan on low blowing around your babies? You don't want to let the fan blow directly on them maybe to the side you'll have to feel it out. I'm getting ready to up date my picture tomorrow I'm to tied to post today. I'm going to start my supper caught ya later.:)

Hi David do you have a fan on low blowing around your babies? You don't want to let the fan blow directly on them maybe to the side you'll have to feel it out. I'm getting ready to up date my picture tomorrow I'm to tied to post today. I'm going to start my supper caught ya later.:)
Yes I have a small fan. The fan is sort of at an angle and blowing across the plants. It doesn't have very much power. The plants just wiggle a bit. The humidity is what's my problem now. It was 15% at 97°F just now. (yikes) Had to turn the two incandescent lights off and add more water. It's around 50% now, but I don't want to have to keep adding water to the soil to raise the humidity. Idk what I can use. There isn't much room to work with. I'm hoping the weather will cooperate and let me just place them outside. It's 66°F out right now (4P.M.) But tomorrow's another day here in Michigan. ❄ ❄ 🌧 ❄ ❄

Attachments

• 20220505_154316.jpg
    20220505_154316.jpg
    168.3 KB · Views: 5
Thats all your babies need is a little wiggle to make there stems stronger. With your set up and since your babies are small you can try to spray water inside on the walls of your cover for added Humidity, but I don't know what would happen with your lights being so close. Also, you can put something to crack the bottom on one side of your box to let some heat out and watch to see if that will bring down the heat. Looking good. I see the fan now that I look more closely. The weather will change soon. Have fun

Good morning fellow cannabis grower. Wish my picture came out better I used the flash.

Three Blueberries gifted from Carty. 7 weeks and 2 days
105_2272.JPG

Blueberry 3
105_2275.JPG

Blueberry 2
105_2278.JPG

I don't know what's wrong with these Blueberries. I looked for spider mites on two leaves and didn't see any bugs. I'll do some more checking.
105_2293.JPG

Two Gelato Fem I don't know if the stretch on these plates is good or not. I had to move the plants lower cause the top was hitting the top.
105_2296.JPG

Now this is spider mites Jack Herer Fem. I'm spraying with neem oil once a week. Should I be spraying more? Like maybe twice a week?
105_2302.JPG

This is on Gelato Fem I know it needs some kind of nutrient maybe CalMag I'll have to look more on the net to learn more.
105_2303.JPG

I ran into a problem can't post any more picture It come back with an Opps.

Going to toast a Begel.

Attachments

• 105_2302.JPG
    105_2302.JPG
    61.4 KB · Views: 2
  • 105_2300.JPG
    105_2300.JPG
    75.2 KB · Views: 2
  • 105_2308.JPG
    105_2308.JPG
    77.6 KB · Views: 1
Good morning fellow cannabis grower. Wish my picture came out better I used the flash.

Three Blueberries gifted from Carty. 7 weeks and 2 days
View attachment 296055

Blueberry 3
View attachment 296056

Blueberry 2
View attachment 296057

I don't know what's wrong with these Blueberries. I looked for spider mites on two leaves and didn't see any bugs. I'll do some more checking.
View attachment 296058

Two Gelato Fem I don't know if the stretch on these plates is good or not. I had to move the plants lower cause the top was hitting the top.
View attachment 296060

Now this is spider mites Jack Herer Fem. I'm spraying with neem oil once a week. Should I be spraying more? Like maybe twice a week?
View attachment 296062

This is on Gelato Fem I know it needs some kind of nutrient maybe CalMag I'll have to look more on the net to learn more.
View attachment 296063

I ran into a problem can't post any more picture It come back with an Opps.

Going to toast a Begel.
Are you doing a foliar spray? Almost looks like a foliar spray when the lights are on. Maybe thrips too. I hope you get it fixed soon. It's it on old or new growth, or both?

First day I let the girls play on their own. Had to bundle them all up of course. Greenhouse reached 108°F. Started showing signs of stress with a slight up curl of the leaves. So I decided to let them play in their garden. Pretty windy here. So dry also. We have a fire warning until 8pm. It's nice to know they can withstand such hot temps. I know the flowering phase won't like these temps. I'm thinking of trying out a shade cloth. Been reading about how bad hot weather is for flowering. It's funny because in the vege cycle they love heat and humidity, but when they're flowering they like it more dry and cooler. I've noticed a lot of my buds will get larfy, and not so dense in that high heat. Foxtailing I get a lot also. Summers will get high 90's, maybe even more. Then at night cool down in the 60's. Maybe even more. Such a wide span of temps. I'm hoping the shade cloth will help keep the temps not so stressful.

Attachments

• 20220506_133834.jpg
    20220506_133834.jpg
    227.3 KB · Views: 3
Your babies are looking good. What are you growing did you tell me all ready? Did you think of cracking the bottom of your greenhouse open? Might release some heat. It's raining out and has cooled down to 76 F. It was 90. :)

Latest posts

Back