Started my Beans

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Are you doing a foliar spray? Almost looks like a foliar spray when the lights are on. Maybe thrips too. I hope you get it fixed soon. It's it on old or new growth, or both?

I have been spraying with neem oil when you say foliar spray do you mean something like EM spray or a bug spray? I haven't looked in the soil for bugs. Didn't think of it at the time. I'll check after the rain stops. All plants are 7 weeks and 2 days I got the Auto's in the house and the photoperiod outside. :cool:

Your babies are looking good. What are you growing did you tell me all ready? Did you think of cracking the bottom of your greenhouse open? Might release some heat. It's raining out and has cooled down to 76 F. It was 90. :)
Yeah, I left a small opening where the fan is located so the air can circulate. Seems to work pretty good. I'm growing 2 each of Gelato, gorilla glue, girl scout cookies, Afghan, durban poison, og kush, and blueberry. What I meant about foliar spray is maybe the lights are slightly burning the leaves after the spray. I had thrips one year and it looked pretty similar. Had golden specs on some leaves. Can't remember what I did about it though. 🤔

I'll go check the soil. I have a microscope thrips I think you can see them with your naked eye.

I just check the soil, the stem and I pull off a leaf look under with a scope and all over I still can't see any bugs if this stays true than what is making these yellow marks. 
105_2293.JPG

I just check the soil, the stem and I pull off a leaf look under with a scope and all over I still can't see any bugs if this stays true than what is making these yellow marks. View attachment 296096
Have you ever checked out growweedeasy’s cannabis problem checker? I looked at it and the pics they have for pH fluctuations looks similar.

I got to learn to check my journal I space out.

Have you ever checked out growweedeasy’s cannabis problem checker? I looked at it and the pics they have for pH fluctuations looks similar.

I'll check it oldfogey8, I pH 6.2-6.4, I have never checked the run off pH. I'll work on it. Thanks

Good afternoon cannabis grower. Water all the girls inside and out. Just go to tackle one more thing and I'm done for the day.

oldfogey8 I check my run off and the pH was at 6.47. That's good right? I wonder if my Blueberry leaves will come back to being plain green after turning yellow streaks on the leaves?
105_2293.JPG

Thank you Hopper. I'm a watching. :)

Hello fellow croppers.

8 weeks Wed. Blueberry Auto. Is this one growing funny? Throwing lights 20/4. Lights are SZHLUX PT 4000 LED grow light 6x6 with 864 samsung diodes
105_2328.JPG

8 weeks Wed. Blueberry Auto
This is the bottom of the top below.
105_2331.JPG

8 weeks Blueberry Auto
105_2333.JPG

I just might enter bud of the month this month. yeha:cool:

Good afternoon cannabis grower. Water all the girls inside and out. Just go to tackle one more thing and I'm done for the day.

oldfogey8 I check my run off and the pH was at 6.47. That's good right? I wonder if my Blueberry leaves will come back to being plain green after turning yellow streaks on the leaves? View attachment 296232
Sorry. I am not a pH guy. I just saw what the leaves looked like and went to growweedeasy to look at their diagnostic webpage and it looked like pH. However, 6.47 is the good zone for nutrient absorption so that may not be the issue. Sorry I am not more help.

Hello fellow croppers.

8 weeks Wed. Blueberry Auto. Is this one growing funny? Throwing lights 20/4. Lights are SZHLUX PT 4000 LED grow light 6x6 with 864 samsung diodes
View attachment 296326

8 weeks Wed. Blueberry Auto
This is the bottom of the top below.
View attachment 296327

8 weeks Blueberry Auto
View attachment 296328

I just might enter bud of the month this month. yeha:cool:
Foxtailing. I have only had one grow foxtail like that. I like the look. I think that can be heat related though. Your buds look pretty sweet to me though. Nice work!

Attachments

• 20220509_205417.jpg
    20220509_205417.jpg
    132.4 KB · Views: 2
Sorry. I am not a pH guy. I just saw what the leaves looked like and went to growweedeasy to look at their diagnostic webpage and it looked like pH. However, 6.47 is the good zone for nutrient absorption so that may not be the issue. Sorry I am not more help.

I gave it some more thinking and I did water once with pH 5.4 I couldn't fine my bottle of pH up I have never use it. I should of started over but I didn't. Learn is a must. Thank you :cool:

Latest posts

Back