Started my Beans

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ness

Reaction score
Hello Fellow, cannabis farmers I planted 10 rooted beans in Solo Cups yesterday. This morning 4 popped the soil. 2 Gelato Fem and 2 Jack Herer Fem

Starting from Left to Right 1st two rolls are 5 Auto Reg Blueberry gifted to me from Carty, 3rd roll 1 Yumbolt Auto Fem and 2 Gelato Fem, 4th roll 2 Jack Herer Fem I'll be cloning Jack Herer when the time comes.
This is my grow space.
104_0796.JPG

Same as above.
104_0797.JPG

I'm growing under a SHLUX 4000 LED 400 W light, 6 X 6 space for the first time.
Started beans in Strawberry Fields soil and perlite. I will transplant into Fox Farm soil.
pH water around 6.4 Tem 79 and Hum is at 52 this morning and I want to raise the Hum to 65-70 for the babies. I'm using a humidifier and it raising slowly.
1647343900983.png

Morning folks the beginning has started. I'm going to have one Blueberry Auto Reg in the house if I get any Fem's. and the Yumbolt Auto Fem in the house. If I get any more Blueberry Fem's. they are going outside along with Gelato 1 Fem and Gelato 2 Fem, Jack Herer Fem 1 and Jack Herer 2 Fem

9 out of 10 beans popped by 3/16th from left to right 4 Blueberry. middle front Yumbolt, Gelato 1 F, Gelato 2 F, 4th roll Jack Herer 1 F, Jack Herer 3 F. Tem 78-80 degree/Hum 50%. Watering pH down 6.5 once a day.
104_0802.JPG

I'll be working in the kitchen today first it's Wake and Bake. Enjoy your day.

Morning troops this is the last picture taken on this camera it just broke. It's not the batteries just change them yesterday. I have an old camera, but it has a line going across the screen when turn on. I'm going to try it anyhow. See what happens.

104_0803.JPG

Good morning troops update

Now heading into week 2, Tem, 80 Hum 64. Height runs around 2 inches.
Left to Right. roll 1 and 2 Blueberry Auto, 3rd roll front Yumbolt Auto Fem, Gelato Fem 1 and Gelato Fem 2, roll 4 Jack Herer Fem 1 and 2
105_2062.JPG

Yumbolt
105_2071.JPG

Jack Herer 2 roots
105_2074.JPG

Good news about my camera there is no line on picture when download to site. It shows a line on the screen of the camera but doesn't when posting on site.

i went to the store yesterday and bought some new blue solid solo cups. I like the idea of what WeedLord said about the blue cup being a catch bin for the water. I was wondering how I was going to keep the grow space clean after watering with the blue cups having hole in bottom. So, I change the cups with holes in them to new without holes.

Will start feeding next watering. I have the Go Box from General Organics so I'm going to run with the GO's.

92% Hum, 66 F and Cloudy. Rainy day ahead.

Latest posts

Back