Started my Beans

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, i have my garden fenced in with deer netting. I just started draping cut up pieces of the netting over my blueberries this year. There originally around 3 years old now, but the deer have kept them from growing. Looks to be working so far. I've had to do it with all my plants like grapes and lilacs. Frickin deer!

The time I get done taking care of the girls I just want to kick back. I have eight plants growing. Plus, I'm getting ready to start 3 more auto's Fem. That more than enough. Need to have a stash build up.

You need to fence your plants in. Deer get hungry. Were you planning on put any plants outside?
Kind of a bad angle the picture was taken with the straw in the background and the quality of the
Almost to the point myself
I still have not tilled the soil but It has been chilly still But its time now.
That's been on my mind as well. I was planning on transplanting around the 20th but summer has just slammed into Michigan. I swear we go from winter to summer in one afternoon. Now I'm thinking of this weekend. Doesn't look like it's getting dangerously cold anytime soon.

Getting pretty excited. Looks like one more day next week in the 30's. I don't think i can hold off transplanting until then. Will probably be pretty root bound in a week. Might transplant tomorrow and.. pray. Worse goes to worse, I'll just put my space heater out there 😊 keep them girlies warm 🔥

Got to keep them somewhat warm. Good luck. I still haven't started my beans. I don't know if I want to wait another week or not.

Got to keep them somewhat warm. Good luck. I still haven't started my beans. I don't know if I want to wait another week or not.
idk if i want to keep them in these solo cups for another week. I imagine the roots are already wrapping around and coming out the drain holes. I figure put up a tarp about 4 feet off the ground with a heater placed in the middle. It's only suppose to drop to 37 so hopefully i can keep them warm. Are you talking about your 3 autos you have yet to germinate? I've never grown any autos. I imagine you could hold off a bit for autos right? How many days do they take?

Attachments

• 20220513_064250.jpg
    20220513_064250.jpg
    197.7 KB · Views: 2
When are you going to transplant? Yes, I am talking about 3 Baby Yoda OG 11 x Grape Dosi Breath Fem Auto's gifted to me by a friend Carty. He has helped me to grow Auto's and will help in the future. I'll try to answer any question you have. One way or another. I'm still learning. :)

Take a fellow Michigander's advice and wait 'til June 1st. I used to make a lot of money selling clones to folks that would put 'em out mid May and then come back two weeks later to buy another batch to plant to replace the ones that got frost bit and died.
This year could make a liar outta me, but then again........

Hello fellow growers. All plants are 8 weeks and 2 days. I worry about the spider mites. Is it normal to have such a strength on the girls? I just hope they don't fall over when they get bigger.:eek:

In front Gelato 1 and 2
105_2387.JPG

Gelato 2
105_2395.JPG

Gelato spider mites. I'll spray with neem oil tomorrow.
105_2399.JPG

Jack Herer 1 and 2
105_2376.JPG

Jack Herer 1
105_2379.JPG

Jack Herer 1
105_2384.JPG

Inside grow. three Blueberry Auto's gifted to me from Carty. The one stock very back on right side is a Yumbolt Auto. She got stun in growth I think the roots are not doing so good.
105_2353.JPG

Blueberry 1 front left
105_2355.JPG

Blueberry 2 back left
105_2365.JPG

Blueberry 3 front right
105_2371.JPG

I like the Foxtailing plant best… ;)
I'm excited about my Blueberry. This year i focused more on flavor and not so much on strength. I always wanted the highest potency strain i could get ahold of. It usually never ended with good flavor and smell. Like G13. Everyone was raving about that strain.. so i bought some seeds. Luckily i didn't grow too much or really depend on it because it wasn't really good at all. Claiming to have high 20's to even 30% thc. Idk about that but the flavor and taste was not at all what i wanted. White widow was another one. Big rave.. but man is it harsh. Even with a good cure it's still caughy. Now it's Blueberry, Gelato, girl scout cookies...mm mm mmm!

I'm excited about my Blueberry. This year i focused more on flavor and not so much on strength. I always wanted the highest potency strain i could get ahold of. It usually never ended with good flavor and smell. Like G13. Everyone was raving about that strain.. so i bought some seeds. Luckily i didn't grow too much or really depend on it because it wasn't really good at all. Claiming to have high 20's to even 30% thc. Idk about that but the flavor and taste was not at all what i wanted. White widow was another one. Big rave.. but man is it harsh. Even with a good cure it's still caughy. Now it's Blueberry, Gelato, girl scout cookies...mm mm mmm!

I'm having trouble getting any smell when growing so far. My plants don't have a smell. Did you flush your plant before cutting them down.

Latest posts

Back