Starting a Clone Dispensary

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Satori
Some kind of great Kush

Those would probably be my first two. After that, I would have to think.....and I don't want to have to do that today.

A Grand Daddy Purple for one.

Durbin Poison, because I never tried it and hear good things.

Some of what NV put up for the BPOM, that red hair crazy purple looking slice of heaven.

So many choices....that is enough for me. Im gonna go with Goddess, no more thinking.

Only 6 hmm that would be a challenge , hmmm i guess what i got now for moms..
Galactica
Skunk Dawg Kush
Da Purps (Maui pheno)
Super Lemon Haze
Blue Dream
Purple Cheese
Dutch Treat
Royal Pure Kush Pheno 1 and 3

SquidyPacheco said:
Only 6 hmm that would be a challenge

Especially in CA, where there are a gazillion and ten heavy body stone purple indicas (at least there are that many names for "purple indica").

Thanks again everyone for your input.

The way they are talking right now(we are not a legal mmj state yet these are just ideas that the lawmaker are throw up in discussions) is that in order to sell clones you will have to Document a plants growth from seed then harvest(keeping clones) and have it lab tested for THC, CBN and CBD percentages before being able to sell them.

ozzydiodude said:
Thanks again everyone for your input.

The way they are talking right now(we are not a legal mmj state yet these are just ideas that the lawmaker are throw up in discussions) is that in order to sell clones you will have to Document a plants growth from seed then harvest(keeping clones) and have it lab tested for THC, CBN and CBD percentages before being able to sell them.

sounds like more work than its worth Ozz.

It is but that might just be the only way you will be allowed to buy clones in our state.

Here is the way they are talking of it working
This is something our lawmakers are looking at. It is a first as far as I know.
The way they are talking to be a clone seller you have to
1) Pay $1500(have no idea where this amount came from) for your clone sellers permit
2) Once you receive your permit you can start 50 seeds of 1 strain
3) Document the plants you plan to have lab tested
4) Once you have the lab test you are aloud to sell the clones from that plant
5) you can now start 50 seeds of another strain and start the process all over with it and continue til you have the 6 strain you want.
6) If you decide you want a new strain then you have to drop one of you strain to start the hunt for the next strain

IMO it's really a head ache that not many ppl are even going to think about going thru.

well for me i look for what the clients are asking for and would tend to that...as for here ALl I need is a Bizz liceance ozzy..and they run around 1500 dollars..maybe thats what your state is set at????...I dont run a dispence..but do suply some...and I have a couple asking for Pink Mamma...Pink Lemonaid...Im sure theres a few out ther as well looking for the gooey....I thaught about starting one But still concerned that Big Gov will step in and start Busting folks..so Ill just continue to suppliment meself..

take care and be safe

Clones is a great business ...

SFVOG ?
HashBerry ?
AlienAbudction ?
SuperSkunk ?

That law looks good ... A little work but good ... Here (Portugal) the politicians are thinking in changing the laws also ... September they will vote.

Good Luck ...

1) bubba kush.......pain relief/sleep

2) cheddarwurst..... anxiety/sleep

3) spacecase.....depression

4) black dominia x nepal indica....pain relief

5) durban poison.... depression/anxiety

6) pink momma.....pain relief/sleep

Ozzy they sure are making it a hard way to go for you that for sure. Not sure of the purpose of their technique. Be nice if they had someone that knows mj to make up these rules and procedures.

Duck I'm working as hard as I can to educated it's just for the most part if someone says"I'm with Norml" or one of the big mj support groups our lawmaker are shutting the door on them. They are really looking at other states and what has worked and where in their eyes what has failed.

I knida do agree with the way you have to do it for to be able to sell your clones. People will know for sure they are getting what they want and with the grower putting yrs into building his clone stock.

Yeah Ozzy that should let them know what they are getting, but a grower with a dialed in room/knows what they are doing, will get a whole lot better test results then someone without a clue. Then once they buy the clone it is in the hands of the new grower/purchaser, what they get out of it and who knows what that will be.:confused2:

Maybe I just don't understand or too :stoned: but it just seems to confusing to me, because of all the variables.

More than anything they are wanting for ppl to have a good chance at getting meds that have a proven back ground. They do know that each growers set up and growing experience will play big part in the final product. IMO the lab test results are more of a bench mark, like the ballistic drop charts of bullets, you know the bullet will go that far but you have to be the one to aim it at the 1000yd bullseye.

Latest posts

Back