Starting a Seed Swap Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
MissMolly, I've got to tell you, that Avatar is seriously messing my head up. The mouth of a cat and God Knows what that tounge came from.

Holy Crap! That thing makes me wince every time I see it.

Owwwwww! You're hurtin my eyes!

I've gone blind, I've gone blind!

AHHHHHHHHHHHHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

I'm with Stoney Bud, thats kinda..well "scary". I really enjoy reading your posts though! Reminds me of my 3rd grade teacher

well let what do u think about we charge monei and when u get your seeds
u send the monei back????????????

U charge$$$$$$$$$$$$$ for seeds,then when u get seeds u send the monei back

I fully agree with the senior members of this forum, who all seems to be over 21 years old (sorry ladys). You guys have to really thing about what you want to do here. On one hand, it is a good idea to start someting like that but, not on a free for all.

id have to disagree with this idea, it sounds good in theory, but if one person gets caught and says something about where they got them or who they got them from they're definatly going to do some research into this site and that puts all of us in jepordy even the ones who werent particapting, id have to say if this does go through i would find a different forum.

Marpassion, Excellent idea, but US is not freindly by no means. LEO and everything else make it so any talk of seed exchange or selling dangerous business after overgrow and stuff. I'm gonna close this thread and just make it a NO on seed swapping.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back