Starting Again...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bugs

Reaction score
I'm new here, again! Was here and growing 10 years ago, but can hardly remember much about what to do.

We have some 10 year old seeds. What is the best way to go about seeing if we can get some to pop?

Our plan is to first plant in small pots with Happy Frog 🐸 and go from there.

We have close to 100 different seeds, including a few autos, so many tries are possible.

Any suggestions?

TIA 😊.

I plant mine in moist soil in a small pot and cover them with plastic wrap. Then put them in a dark warm place(I put mine on top of my water heater) then check daily for sprouts. Got 6 plants out of 4 seeds(yes, you read that right) for my current run.

So just leave em in the liquid constantly until sprouted?

I plant mine in moist soil in a small pot and cover them with plastic wrap. Then put them in a dark warm place(I put mine on top of my water heater) then check daily for sprouts. Got 6 plants out of 4 seeds(yes, you read that right) for my current run.
What strain doubled up like that ?

can you let the twins grow together?

They are seeds I planned from a couple years ago. They are a cross between a grape cross and a lemon cross from clones I traded for with a former member on here. Top quality genetics.

I separated the twins. One of each twin broke ground a few days after the first twins.

I have the mothers of the clones I have growing now to a professional grower/friend. He plans on breeding them with other whacky strains he has going. Mine will be bred together as well somewhere in the woods behind my house.

Careful with autoflowers, they should be started in the pot they will stay in.

Careful with autoflowers, they should be started in the pot they will stay in.
Dig it. Autos are great and getting better all the time. While it’s not so much true as it used to be, autos by their very nature grow quickly and when their young roots get damaged, especially the tap root, they stunt, or get sub par growth. Hence, start them in the pot they will stay in.

I know they'll fatten up between now in next month's bpom. I was kind of curious when other people are answering them. I have a another plant that has Stacks about a foot tall. I really would like that yellow Banner, 🤣
Put your best bud in this month and next month. Bigger isn’t always better (so they say…)😎 make sure you can smell it from the screen 🙃

Latest posts

Back