Starting my 1st bubbleponics RC grow.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RonnieB

Reaction score
Any advice>? Ive researched it for over a year now and I ' think im reakdy. The only thing that worries me is heat and thats not a problem for the next few months. Auto flowers or photos do better>

Never having done it myself
But sure looks cool
1641732302471.png

I like this set up a lot more

Attachments

• top-fed-dwc-diagram.jpg
    top-fed-dwc-diagram.jpg
    27.5 KB · Views: 8
I have almost everything I need to set it up So its a go
I find building anything on my own is far more satisfying than buying a complete anything, I love the researching and assembling .
even though it may sometimes costs me more in the end
You can never replace the feeling of doing it yourself after it is completed.

“The woods are lovely, dark and deep,
But I have promises to keep,
And miles to go before I sleep,
And miles to go before I sleep.”

I'm here to answer any questions I'm able to on the system that Airbone linked to. I've been growing this way for a few years now (veggies and then transitioned to cannabis). They do very, very well for growing cannabis. It will be very important to invest in quality meters (pH and TDS), and you will need to be diligent in keeping an eye on levels. It definitely pays off in the end, though!

I'm curious as to how you guys keep the res temps down...I can't use a aerocloner due to how warm the water gets...a chiller isn't in m budget, I just use peat pucks...

Reactions: zem
@boo It was a bit of a struggle during the real warm months of Summer, but I combated it by adding a frozen gatorade bottle to the reservoir every 8-12 hours. I also started using Hydroguard as a preventive measure.

Reactions: boo

Latest posts

Back