Starting New Crop!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GOTGRAPES?

Reaction score
-I'm getting ready to start my 3rd crop. Im going to be growing 5 grand daddy purple clones in soil. Plan to veg. for 2 months.

-Seems like im improving my knowledge the more i grow. I've learned the products and strain you use only goes so far, the grower plays a big role. So do you guys have any advice for me as far as getting started and for the vegitation stage( fertilizters, watering, good products... etc.)?

-so far ive jus been using fox farm soil, for veg. and flowering. Ive only been transplanting my plants into bigger bots once jus before switching to 12/12. For lighting im using 400watt HPS in about a 4x4 closet and is well ventalated. As far as additives im using general hydroponics for veg. the floragro, florabloom and, floramicro. Then for flowering i have jus been using bush master as well as the gen. hyrdo. I usually stop using these about 2 weeks before harvest. Im curious about using co2 and other products i'd love to get some feed back. thanks.

Co2 is not worth the hassle in any way, shape or form... as ur setup is "well ventilated".. if u wanna drop a lil cash on some serious stuff... look at spending some cash on someadditives if u can... humic acid is huge after the second week of veg.. and all through flowering... If u only have a lil cash... SUPERTHRIVE SUPERTHRIVE SUPERTHRIVE!!! Only for rooting/transplanting/veg... but amazing product... another.. pretty newishly used... is pineoil... I'm hoping to have my next grow with it... but if u can get it.. i've seen the results... it is AMAZING.

Bush master if i'm notmistaken is just for veg grow. Try purplemax and/or gravity. Other than that seems like you got things under controll.:)

thanks for the advice guys. and yeaa i just got a bottle purplemax. im going to buy a bottle of gravity for this grow also. i didnt know bushmaster was only for veging. thanks for lettin me again. later.

What exactly is humic acid? Is their a specific brand and is it like something you put in water or in soil mix?

Just a personal exp from purple and grav. Don't use them in the same feeding. Alternate them. 1 Feeding with purp 1 with grav and keep the neuts at 50% with them. They WILL burn with full strenght neuts.

good thing you let me know this. thanks a lot. maybe i should just use water in between feedings of the grav in purp. How do i keep the neuts down?? I am still learning..

just follow what is stated on the box,except use quarter of the stipulated amount.
what are the "purplemax and gravity" used for??ie.stage?
what do they do to the girls?
cheers

Don't want to jump on your thread Gotgrapes, but I am going to buy some Grandma Enggy's Humic Acid based on Kade's rec. This is for a hydro grow, but the label says it works fine in soil (for you) and hydro (for me). What should we expect from this, Kade? I have heard about Humic acid and Fulvic acid, but only in general ways -- not much about what they actually do for a grow. I hope this question will also help you too, Gotgrapes since you are asking about additional products.

Its all good dada. we all tryna learn.

umm i believe the gravity increases density and resign glains. then the purplemaxx improves taste and color.

shuggy4105 said:
just follow what is stated on the box,except use quarter of the stipulated amount.
what are the "purplemax and gravity" used for??ie.stage?
what do they do to the girls?
cheers

Purple max does twofold 1) if you have a strain that goes purple it brightens the colors and 2) it add trichs making it look like it snowed on top of your plants. The Gravity adds weight to your flowers. With both of these they sugest using 1/3-1/2 of the recomended neuts as this will cause burn.

BIG TIME BURN... haha seriously. I would run any nutes. Run your Gravity or Purple Max at the highest strength for 3 or 4 days and then start nutes again. That's how I do it now because I learned that one the hard way...

Dada said:
Don't want to jump on your thread Gotgrapes, but I am going to buy some Grandma Enggy's Humic Acid based on Kade's rec. This is for a hydro grow, but the label says it works fine in soil (for you) and hydro (for me). What should we expect from this, Kade? I have heard about Humic acid and Fulvic acid, but only in general ways -- not much about what they actually do for a grow. I hope this question will also help you too, Gotgrapes since you are asking about additional products.

Humic and fulvic helps keep bad bacteria away, unlocks nutes, all kinda good stuff... I forget the rest.. it is a bunch. Foliar feeding of most the (normally "gold" type products) will show more flowering sites also.

Imo I would just flush and run with straight water for 3 feedings then resume neut schedule. I would never max out neuts or additives if I see burn

i really need to get some of that humic and fulvic acid...haha i have a feeling this is gunna b a good harvest.

Latest posts

Back