Starting new grow. Help with my choices please.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

t51972

Reaction score
I am starting seeds Saturday for an outdoor grow. I hope to plant six in 4 gallon cloth pots with my own soil mix. Bruce Banners by Fast Bud. is in for two pots. I have heard that BB gets real big and takes about 11 weeks. Is it easy to grow/
Here are my other options, all autos
Northern Lights
AK420 Seedstockers (freebie for Herbie)
Orange Sherbet Fast Bubs
Purple Haze Original Sensible Seeds
LSD-25 Fast Buds
I am leaning towards the Orange and the LSD. Let me know if you had any experience with one of these?

Is this a duplicate thread bro? I keep seeing the Bruce banner and was wondering if it was a mistake.

Going with 2 Bruce Banners, 2 Orange Sherbet and 2 LSD 25.

Do my best with photo thing? Not a phone person and dislike having to sign up with anyone. What is it with Google? I had a Motorola cell that required me to sign up to Googe and transfer my contacts if I wanted to transfer them to another phone. Sorry, I don't have the right to give out others information. My social media is a lawn chair, a nice smoke, an adult beverage and a friend. Don't trust people I can't smell!

I am starting seeds Saturday for an outdoor grow. I hope to plant six in 4 gallon cloth pots with my own soil mix. Bruce Banners by Fast Bud. is in for two pots. I have heard that BB gets real big and takes about 11 weeks. Is it easy to grow/
Here are my other options, all autos
Northern Lights
AK420 Seedstockers (freebie for Herbie)
Orange Sherbet Fast Bubs
Purple Haze Original Sensible Seeds
LSD-25 Fast Buds
I am leaning towards the Orange and the LSD. Let me know if you had any experience with one of these?
How is the weather towards the end of the year down there? Can you still grow in November and December?

I can grow year around now. A few weeks of freeze and not all at once is about the only time I need to protect the plants. I don't bother until the temp drop below freezing. A time are two I have had plants get bit by 30 degree temp but pull out and be better than before. I go out some mornings, and they are covered with frost and the sun comes out.
When I was a kid, my father got one garden in a year. We wore a sweater or windbreaker to the first football game of the year. Now I raise vegetables in my garden year around. I live about 60 miles NE of the Gulf of Mexico, not far from the River.

Latest posts

Back