Starting Out Questions.. helpQ

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Roots

Indoor
Reaction score
I'm new to the game and i wanna start a few indoor plants but before i do i wanna make sure im doing it right...

Does it really matter what time of the year it is when you start growing INDOORS? or could i start now?

also ...
where would you get a HPS (high pressure sodium) lamp?
what type of light bulb would i use? does it matter? how manny watts would i need for 2 or 3 plants that are next to each other in a walk in closet.

You can start when ever you like. I personally find that mh lights are best to use through veg and hps through flower cycles i would recommend using 400 watt mh or lower like 250 watt, you can use these mh bulbs with most hps lamps. just keep in mind that the more light the better. Also if the weather is starting to get cold make sure your grow room keeps warm . If you feel comfy in a room with no shirt on than so will your plants... good luck:)

you can use these mh bulbs with most hps lamps
Bulbs "must" match the ballast, unless you have a "switchable" ballast. Burn only the bulbs the ballast is designed for.

Latest posts

Back