Starting Outdoor Plants Yet?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not sure if this counts, but I had an extra clone I didn't want to kill so I filled a 10gal. pot from my "old soil" pile and put it outside early January. Hasn't grown much but it's still nice and green. I don't expect much but we'll see.

Also gonna flower out a mango moms outdoors this year.

Plan on starting end of march this year. Want to try a indica this go around and will be kens gdp. I just can't wait so today i started my veggie garden.. Hope to finally stop the mold i get from caterpillars.

got 40 in solo cups in the greenhouse for starters that are all above ground by two or three days now...World of seeds landraces "afghan kush and brazil amozonia" royal dutch cheeze DutchPassion Skywalker and will be running OG skywalker from a local side by side with the reg skywalker. wanted to try some of pyrimid seeds so i got a couple single seeds(anesthesia and galaxy) both of which have black domina in them and are very indica...also have hasberry and will be gather clones in late april from anywhere reputable close to me. happy starting to all

drfting07 said:
What are you catchin tc?
Fishing for Bass. Spotted, and Smallmouth mostly. Went out yesterday and freaking got blown off the lake! It was so cold, I wished I had had on double thermals. Wind chill was everything yesterday. Got one nibble then whined till we went in early.

My clones are doing well. Next week, larger pots and a topping then they will be good till clone time.

tcbud said:
Fishing for Bass. Spotted, and Smallmouth mostly. Went out yesterday and freaking got blown off the lake! It was so cold, I wished I had had on double thermals. Wind chill was everything yesterday. Got one nibble then whined till we went in early.

My clones are doing well. Next week, larger pots and a topping then they will be good till clone time.
that wind was insane yesterday huh. i was sitting in my car during break and it was lifting the rear end up to the point where i was bouncing around lol. couldnt imagine being in a boat (or were you ice fishing?). white water on the lake, everything pretty much still frozen here though :)

TC, Thanks. As for run for the Money. Ive been chasing you. Im going to be doing another Greenhouse grow this year. Mabey a quick seed run end of summer to get some new blood for next years indoor. Looking forward to Spring.

Latest posts

Back