Starting Outdoor Plants Yet?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tcbud

Reaction score
Good Morning MP members. Was just wondering.... anyone starting their Outdoor plants for this coming 2012 season? I am waiting on some clones right now. Gonna try making my own clones this year from some mother plants.

Just wondered if anyone else is planning ahead to this upcoming summer grow season?

Got to say it one more time....

Ray Jay, CONGRATS on the BPOY winner! Im gonna give you a run for your money this year, watch out! :D

imo now would be a perfect time if your doing any sativas or looking to grow large plants.

i would start some now but goign to do some autos outside instead, they wont need the extra veg time

I am gonna be getting clones to start as mothers, then the clones, should be ready by May. Gonna run a good size garden this summer. Should be fun. I am gonna hold down the strains to five or so. Yeah, right, that is what she says every year..... yep.

:hubba: .....

DSC00618.JPG

Heirloom tomato seeds are on their way, oh wait, you meant marijuana didn't you.

Waiting on my seeds to arrive and I'll be starting them inside in about 3 weeks probably. Definitely getting excited about this coming season!

Started :D

Plus waiting on an order:D

Getting some more Cheddarwurst:D

Started 40 different seeds in the past 2 weeks just waiting for spring to get here now

I've got 10 above soil as of now and going to try to pop some every other week.I'm also planning an order for more seed.Hoping for a good year with the girls.Green mojo to all.

Im with ston-loc. I have between 15 or 20 beans im waiting on. Going to start them 3-4 weeks. Outdoors to harden off on 4-20.

Clones start third week of March to go out June 20 and seeds went to dirt cups last friday. seeds were big bang from our sponsor. they all popped thanks

Sounds like we are gonna have lots of outdoor gardens.

Anyone gonna run a journal here?

I hope you all do. I love all your outdoor journals. They make me a little jealous though.

:ciao: tcbud

I allways look forward to outdoors..especially yours...I have my line up and will be taking clones soon for the 4/20 move out...gonna have "pink Lemonaid"..Gooey...and a few new ones as well...and yes I do run a Journal here...cant wait to get started as I had issues in my Shed this year...untill then

take care and be safe :48:

Way cool all of you are doing oudoor. I knew some of you did but not this many.

4u, sorry to hear bout the problems in the shed. I havent been here much to hear bout them. Busy fishing.....

Trout stocking anf fishing in full swing here going to spend the weekend in cold freezing water after the tasty little beauties

tcbud said:
I am gonna be getting clones to start as mothers, then the clones, should be ready by May. Gonna run a good size garden this summer. Should be fun. I am gonna hold down the strains to five or so. Yeah, right, that is what she says every year..... yep.

Depending on where your clones are and the date of last frost, you could get in quite a nice spring grow.

Especially if it's a mostly indica strain.

Wet

This year will be my first greenhouse grow for the MMC. We have thirtysix 40gal holes. We have plants started inside that are 2'x2' right now and it dumped 6 inches of snow on us last night........so they are staying inside for a bit longer.

MG Canna said:
This year will be my first greenhouse grow for the MMC. We have thirtysix 40gal holes. We have plants started inside that are 2'x2' right now and it dumped 6 inches of snow on us last night........so they are staying inside for a bit longer.

....and just a liiiitle bito' wind ehh...:rolleyes:

Latest posts

Back