STASH BOX Contest coming soon

• Thread starter THE BROTHER'S GRUNT
  • Start date
This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
T

THE BROTHER'S GRUNT

Whats up everyone. I need to know how many people would be interested in winning a one of a kind 2 level stash box. The reason i ask this is The Brother's Grunt are making one and want to give it away in a contest. Here are some pictures of the unfinished box. It should be finished by next week.

100_0824.jpg

100_0825.jpg

100_0826.jpg

100_0827.jpg

That is nice lookin box. I know those partitions took sometime. Good luck to everyone.

That is a sweet looking box.
Who would NOT be interested in winning that is a better question, IMHO.

Very nice indeed.

damn thats nice!!!! most definitely would love to win one....but hey...can we order custom boxes?? i have a pretty large glass collection of pipes and would love a special box to store them all

its funny you made all those partitions in the bottom level....that is the EXACT thing i said to my buddy who works at the head shop....you need stash boxes with partitions for my pipes in it ;)

yeah i need a stash box count me in

ok I'm not quite sure what that was all about, but count me in too TBG!~

This is one chick who is always ready for a good contest!

Hey A.K. i had one of those stash books when i was in high school. Man those were the days. I will tell everyone what the contest is once the box is finished.

Whats up everyone. Well the stash box is just about finished. I will be posting the rules of the contest the next few days. I would also like to say that this is our first attempt at building one of these and it is not perfect. Hope you all like it.
smiley-linie-001.gif
smiley-linie-001.gif

smiley-linie-001.gif

100_0943.jpg

100_0945.jpg

100_0946.jpg

100_0947.jpg

100_0950.jpg

That's some fine craftsmanship TBG, very nicely done.

Hello everyone. Just to let you know the Stash Box contest is under way. The details of the contest are located at the bottom of the front page under Contest prizes. You gotta be in it to win it so don't miss out. GOOD LUCK EVERYONE

As you all can see by "my" stash box...I really need to win! :(

stash.jpg

Whats up everyone. As i said before the contest is under way. However because most of you were not even close to the number of seeds on the plate i have made some changes in the contest for the better. If you have already entered the contest please go back and read it again. Sorry about that everyone. Hey GDG i like your box.

Latest posts

Back