Stash Box contest

• Thread starter THE BROTHER'S GRUNT
  • Start date
This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
T

THE BROTHER'S GRUNT

Whats up everyone. The stash box is finished and ready to go. It didn't come out as good as we would have liked but what the hell it's are first try. Below are a list of rules for the contest.

RULES:
1) Guess how many seeds are on the plate (regualr size plate)
2) Closest to the correct number without going over WINS
3) Free shipping to the United States only
4) If you are not a United States resident and win you pay for shipping
5) You must provide me with a shipping address via PM when you win
6) Finally this contest will end 1 month from today so everyone gets a chance. GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE.
fing10.gif
You guys and gals are not close at all. I should have given you all a hint. It's more than 1,000 seeds and less than 3,000 seeds. You can change your answer as many times as you want until the contest is over. Sorry about that.

100_0978.jpg

100_0981.jpg

2800. :D how that for a number being pulled outa my ass. BTW the box came out beautiful. ;)

Lessee... Nice box...healthy seeds.. I'd say hmmm... 3,333 of them...
Great contest! Next time it might be better if they were in a vial or a jar or something where not all of the seeds are in view, being spread out on a plate might make it too easy to do an actual count...

i kno it has to be around 3,500 seeds not changing my answer if i lose you gonna have to make another contest i like that box hahahaha

ok I'm changing my answer to 2678! I don't know why, I **** at shit like this!!!!

Lovely looking stash box....

How about 1457

Thanks Brother'sGrunt for this opportunity :)

Hey say if pranic wins.. you can do another contest for the stash box i'll take the seeds lol...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back