Stash Spots?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LeviGaura

Reaction score
I usually stash my mini bong in that space behind my mini fridge in my room. i have a axe can stash spot and my other paraphernalia i put it in a small nike bag and hide it under a sweatshirt on a hanger. Where do you guys stash your ****?:icon_smile:

In my drawer.;) I have nobody to hide it from.:D

I dont live with my parents. Ifen I did,,I still wouldnt hide nothing my Mom didnt want in her house. Course,,she has always been cool with me and Weed,,cause I didnt smoke till I moved out at 17.:D
She uses it in Alcohol for joint pain,,she is 75.

right here beside my computer in plan site. my family know to leave my stuff alone.

You live at home with mom and dad?

If so it''s their house respect them just keep your stuff hid outside the house somewhere.

ozzydiodude said:
You live at home with mom and dad?

If so it''s their house respect them just keep your stuff hid outside the house somewhere.

I have to for a while until i get emancipated
And i cant hide it outside because there are a lot of kids in my neighborhood that just wounder around and if they stumbled across its basicly lost forover

"Emancipated"? you under 18? If so I'm sorry but your not allow to be a member here.

I try and "stash" it from my Girlfriend...Does that count?..:p

Well, right now I keep my stash in the top drawer of my nightstand beside my bed. But back in the day I used to like stashing stuff in the pockets of a pair a pants in my dirty cloth pile. Or, maybe in the pocket of one of my coats hanging up. I used to have an old vcr in a box filed with mostly junk, I would stash money in it. Plus I always have at least one thing in my room I've taken apart to stash something in. I like to hide things in places not generally thought of. I never hide stuff in cliché spots like under you mattress or behind a picture. I even have a safe in my room as a decoy, I never keep valuables in it. I have thick black curtains in my room, one time I stashed money in the little tunnel you put the curtains rods through. I mean I cant imagine anyone looking there.

top drawer is so typical. I wonder how many ppl across the nation have there's stashed there lol

MoNoXiDe said:
top drawer is so typical. I wonder how many ppl across the nation have there's stashed there lol

When you smoke as much as most of us do you gotta keep it close lol.

That's a good question! I've been concerned about a casual break-in for some time now. It would be a disaster for us if someone broke in and found hand-labelled jars of marijuana. I'm looking at gun safes right now, along with a soon-to-be-installed security system.

A gun and a safe(bolted down) is always a good bet.:D

I have hollowed out a few books in my library have a gun in one:hubba: :cool:
im a hard core reader id rather turn on some good tunes and dive into a good book then watch a movie or tv don't get me wrong I like going to the show every now and then when there's a good movie opening but tv not so much

Hello,

I hide my stash up in one of my trees. In fact the old fake birdhouse. Need a ladder to access it, and the interior is waterproof.
I only take from it what I'm willing to get caught with if it should happen. Have made many birdhouses over the years. The great thing is to use old cedar shingles, no one ever pays attention to it either.

Draconismoke

Latest posts

Back