Stativa Plant Extreme Crazy Growth + Automatic Revegging

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KingsFaded

KingsFaded
Reaction score
I dont know what is causing this, and im not complaning.

But some of my thoughts where because most of the older leafs have died so the plant is sprouting new ones.

But the growth at the top is going to fill out like the rest ofr the plant.

How long can this keep going for? Its been way past 10 weeks in flowering. at least 6 months already and shes still growing taller and fatter.

Heres Some Pics

It sounds like she is still getting a lot off nitrogen being supplied to her and that is prolonging the growth. It could also be a genetic anomaly causing it. Is it actually revegging or is it just foxtailing?

Pics would help greatly. Like Hush said, is this new growth or just foxtailing? Most of my Sativa leaning crosses tend to foxtail.

Heck Hammy, most of my Indica dominant strains foxtail too :) ...maybe I'm pushing them too hard ?

I have had a couple Indica doms do it as well. I have always looked at it as a good sign. I know the ones that foxtailed smoked great so I never thought of it as a bad thing.

Some sativas can take 14-16 weeks. So, don't know how much further along you are than 10 weeks, but everything looks perfectly normal. The only real way to tell if the plant is ready is to check the trichs.

Hey B those buds don't look so good, you should send them to me so that I can test them to be sure they are ok :hubba:

Heck Hammy, most of my Indica dominant strains foxtail too :) ...maybe I'm pushing them too hard ?

Bwana--that top pic does not look very indica--the skinny leaves tells us that it is mostly sativa.

As a side note to KingsFaded, foxtailing is not revegging. It is just this kind of different bud formation that some strains seem to have. I have also found it more on sativas than indicas.

THG...It's Cali Connection Larry OG, a kush I think is Indica dominant. She's at the very end of the cycle, and pushed hard...her top leaves were curling & drying up. I have a few Indica strains with thinner leaves than "normal", the breeders might know...I don't, just that it's good smoke :)

The second picture is Black water, still a week off or so...those are from 2 grows ago.

Larry OG is a hybrid and has both Indica and Sativa traits. I have grown her many times and she likes to grow straight up like a bean pole if you don't train her. And yes she foxtails, she did for me a couple of the runs. Still my favorite smoke. Absolutely love it. 9 weeks of flower for a manageable high and 10+ for her to get Narcotic. Took one to 11 weeks once and it was like smoking a brick to the head.

THG...It's Cali Connection Larry OG, a kush I think is Indica dominant. She's at the very end of the cycle, and pushed hard...her top leaves were curling & drying up. I have a few Indica strains with thinner leaves than "normal", the breeders might know...I don't, just that it's good smoke :)

The second picture is Black water, still a week off or so...those are from 2 grows ago.

Larry OG is 60% sativa, so it is a sativa dominant strain. Great looking buds, by the way. You did an outstanding job!

Oh yeah, I love the Larry OG, my favorite smoking material. I bet they smell heavenly, like wild flowers :D

my Mataro's fox tail and they are predominately a 3-way Indica mix. Course I do take them longer then the breeders suggest but that's the only way to get all you can from the strain.

Latest posts

Back