Stativa Plant Extreme Crazy Growth + Automatic Revegging

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KingsFaded

KingsFaded
Reaction score
I dont know what is causing this, and im not complaning.

But some of my thoughts where because most of the older leafs have died so the plant is sprouting new ones.

But the growth at the top is going to fill out like the rest ofr the plant.

How long can this keep going for? Its been way past 10 weeks in flowering. at least 6 months already and shes still growing taller and fatter.

Heres Some Pics

View attachment IMG_0009.jpg

View attachment IMG_0020_1.jpg

View attachment IMG_0023.jpg

View attachment IMG_0023_1.jpg

View attachment IMG_0024_1.jpg

View attachment MVI_0008.jpg

View attachment IMG_0020.jpg

Looks like an extreme foxtail, from my experience it will never fill in dense there.
And this can be a sign your plant is ready to harvest.

What do the trich's look like?

Their mostly clear & cloudy, the pistols are still white and growing new ones.

It looks to me like it was nearly done and then got too many hours of light and maybe too much nitrogen and it started to reveg. That isn't ffoxtailing there.

At the very tops, does it look like it is trying to develop more budding or does it look more like standard veg growth out the top?

I think its revegging, a little light on the ceeling may have been left on for a week while ive been busy. But i didnt think it would be enough to cause re-veg

I did add some nutrients with a high N content because of the yellowing of the leafs, thats what may have caused it.

Now the question is to harvest or let her fill out?

& theres pre-flowers, i dont see why they wouldn't fill out like the rest of the lower plant

Not sure why we cant click picture for a closer look....That plant is showing reveg..only take a few days of the ceiling light to be on to make this happen....My question is....Are those seed pods I see???...could this have Hermed?....sure wish I could enlarge the pics..

:48:

The plant is definitely revegging. And there is no doubt that the light that was left on caused it. Giving the plant N late in flowering exacerbated the problem. When we say the dark period must be 100% dark, we really mean 100% dark.

I would recommend harvesting. The buds that were almost ready will have dead trichs if you go long enough to let the new growth 'fill out"...hich it may or may not do. Regardless, trichs do have a finite life. Some strains never do develop amber trichs, so it can be a mistake to wait until amber. And a sativa you don't really want amber anyway.

im planning on harvesting this week after flushing, thanks :)

I use organics and have never flushed a plant... They taste really good....jmo,

Why not, they taste like **** if you dont flush

LOL--and how many plants have you harvested that you did not flush? I have found that after a good cure, you cannot tell the difference between bud that was flushed and bud that wasn't. The last 2 weeks or so you are asking them to put on weight and bulk and get all resiny....but you want to starve them? It just seemed counterproductive to me.

One of the first things I "learned" from MP. Don't starve your precious ladies.

Listen to her...

I flush then harvest a couple days later just to keep the Burning sensation of the Nutes to a minimal.

But i agree after dried and cured its hardly noticeable but there is a difference in taste.

But i use age old organics and it has a kick to it i guess you can say.

I like Clean Pure smooth Buds.

If you are growing organic, then there is no need at all to flush. In fact, since the soil feeds the plants, IMO, you can't actually flush organically grown plants.

Yeah with organics there really isn't much need to flush. I usually(with synthetic nutes) just give them straight water during the last week so that they use up the nutes that are left in the system and medium. :)

Latest posts

Back